Thank you LCD Leaders

Options
FitToLead
FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
Wow, I just saw some posts on another group, and it was a shock to me how people can hoe into each other, seemingly without remembering the people they are saying harsh, judgmental or righteous things to are actually real people.

It made me reflect on this group, and how wonderfully thoughtful people are, not always agreeing of course, but thoughtful and inclusive, curious and affirming.

So thank you to everyone in this group, and very much to the leaders for setting up the culture in this group, its a rich, informative, supportive community to be a part of.

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    So true!! <3 Thank you. :)
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I agree! We have a great thing here!
  • suesuarez
    suesuarez Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yes, as a new-comer, I feel welcomed and have never seen any behavior which would make me upset. Thank you!!
  • KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♪

Sing it! Your words are like music, singing the truth!!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    YeaHHHHH
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amen
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    So in agreement
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Yes!! thanks FitToLead! for posting this. It is so true! Even I am not to afraid to post occasionally, if I have a need to...where I would NEVER post on the main forums. : )
  • kmn118
    kmn118 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you very much for the warm welcome, the non-judgmental support and advice! A nice place to learn and strive to be better.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    This is why I've been coming back for almost a year and a half now! The atmosphere here is amazing! I think the fact that we are eating awesome food helps too!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    I agree too!!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Definitely my favorite group - the leaders and the members make it awesome!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Stopping in to say a warm thank you as well!! Always so helpful, supportive and encouraging!!