Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    so my dates are off since Sat was 1/30 and Sun was 1/31...<sigh>

In any case, I started Beast a day early, which was fine, and actually good because sometimes the weekend trips throw off the schedule anyway, so having a buffer day is a good idea...

yesterday was good, beast done, calories at maintenance, lots of day drinking in the snow, but not a lot of eating and snacking, so that part was good
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday 2/1 - I did super good today, Beast + stretch + 30 min of combat, protein was met, calories were met...and I feel great...so nice to have a change of routine and a long long long hot shower where I finally got my winter crusty feet pumiced down to a nice smooth finish...super good day!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday 2/2 - I did super good, even if I did have to make it a maintenance day because Mikey brought home some kahlua martini in a can, which was tasty, but 300+ freaking calories...yikes...but that's ok because Mon was a loss day and Sun was maintenance, so if I can hold Wed and Thurs as loss days I'll be all set for maintenance on Friday when I'm having company out...also did beast plus about an hour-ish of kenpo...started with x+ which turned out to be super boring, then switched to p90x standard, but I did skip most of the front kicks because my hip flexors are a bit trashed from leg day yesterday...getting some cardio, not trying to be injured...also splurged and had a bit of mac for dinner!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday 2/3 - good day, but felt super blah despite doing all the things...calories and protein in line, beast cardio, but forgot abs, will need to make that up today...all the errands and shopping done...just feeling ick...

today is Lucifer's Waterfall, so hormones yay (NOT), but will stick to the plan and do all the things
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday 2/4 - mediocre day...felt better, but Lucifer's Waterfall is never fun...ate a bit more than usual due to snacking post-shopping and having whiskey to tame the cramping along with an aleve...workouts were banging, did the abs I missed Wed, plus the shoulders and BBL hight & tight that were planned for the day, and dropped things off with the grandkids...it was overall not the worst first day of that time of the month, but definitely mediocre on the food.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday, Sat, Sun - ok but not great on calories all weekend, exercise was all done, WIN, protein was super low and that kind of sucks, but whatever...overall, not too bad, and there was snow, and measurements were great...

down 3/4" in the waist, and down 1/2" in the low belly...progress is moving along
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - ah, so much work...stressful day at the not-office...legs at lunch, hour of combat after work plus an hour of stretching...super good on food...even threw in some carrot cake since it's a maintenance day...all in all, a great start to the week...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday...stressful day full of meetings and the morning was not so much big brain, but I was totally the big brain after my lunch workout, then another workout after work, and then a trip to the craft store which always brings the day up!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - stressful day of work, but kept on the workouts and the food plan...felt super blah after my post-work exercise, so I had an extra homemade gatorade and perked right up...man, you just cannot underestimate the value of good nutrition...probably my days of too little protein coming back to haunt me...

Thursday 2/11 - already finished todays workouts, but tomorrow plan to head to the beach for weekend sanding, so I think after a bit of recovery I'll go ahead and do tomorrow since it's just cardio...might as well get that one out of the way!

Food is on-target!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/11 - did in fact get a day ahead on workout...and food was still in line...what an amazing day...did go to bed early...sleepy girl!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/12 - hmmmm...welll...you see...

day started off great, workout was already done, but did an extra cardio workout and totally brought it all...

then I had a few drinks while watching the snow...

then I ate some food late at night (2 whole pieces of lasagna)...so I was WAY over on calories for the day

there's always tomorrow
    tomorrow is another day
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/13 good...workout done, food on target...

2/14 morning measurements...first of all, I only had 1 day my eating was off this week...and second...I did not only all of my workouts but 4 extra cardio workouts!!!

not surprisingly with good adherence, I lost some inches...down 3 between belly button and low belly...down a smidge in hips/thighs...up a smidge in calf, so that's all muscle I'm sure, and probably driven by the extra cardio more than anything...all in all a good week...

happy valentines day!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/14 was good

zero candy

zero splurge

all on target all the time!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/15 was good...I was super hungry but that's to be expected when I go 2 days on poverty calories, and I was super good all weekend, which is a bit unusual, but Friday was a fiasco, so I needed to tighten it up...

exercise done, calories on target, another day on the road to success...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/16 was great...kept the calories in line even though it was a poverty day...did the workouts...even did my grocery shopping without picking up any snacks or treats...another win in my corner...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/17 - 2/18

Good-ish days...had some drinks, so not great, but not terrible, but SNOW and movies and whiskey definitely go together!!!

Hoping for a good week of success as a motivator to help keep me on track this weekend!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/19 - calories poverty, on purpose because thurs was maintenance

2/20 - calories poverty as planned

2/21 - calories maintenance, not as planned

2/22 - calories poverty, on purpose because sun was maintenance

Workout were ok, except I skipped Sunday...and they were a struggle, though I did get through them...it's pms and the fatigue and cramping has already started

Measurements on Sunday morning, everything is up and the bloat is so ick...I know it will come back down when the monthly passes, but it's still very demotivating to see.

On the plus side, my little ab 4 pack is back, haven't seen that in a while!

I have contemplated doing maintenance to get through the week, but I'm going to try to stick it out for my 4 poverty days...we'll see, if I need it then maintenance can be my fallback.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    2/23 - so much ugh...about 400 cals over maintenance and just freaking HUNGRY all day long...hormones are the devil yo...

2/24 - back to poverty calories...still a struggle...trying to keep on with the plan despite the hormones...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    oh my...

missed some time...mostly just eating at maintenance, then not logging over the weekend while working on floors...my little 4 pack is starting to vanish, not sure if that's bloat and water since lucifers waterfall hit, or if it's just too much food, but I'll do real measurements in another week when the flood is gone...

still kinda tired, have workouts to makeup from the weekend travels, but I did do some in advance, and I planned out my extras for this week, so I should be 100% back on track with nothing missed by thursday...

anyway...back on track...do the plan...track the food...all the things

DO THE THING
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    yesterday was good...for a monday...not motivated, feeling sluggish, and lucifers waterfall is so ugh...but, I did chest and glutes but skipped abs because I was already bloated and cramping...skipping the 10 min workout seemed totally worth it, maybe i'll do it today if the cramping isn't as bad...

food was ok, still crazy raging appetite, but able to keep it within maintenance parameters...also had a shot of whiskey before bed to tame the cramping and it was magical, I slept like a dream and then still overslept, but at least I feel kind of normal energy level today, not super peppy, but not so exhausted like yesterday

it might be they typical 3 weeks of deficit hormone shift that is causing the massive upswing in appetite, in which case it won't go away with the monthly and will likely stay and continue to be a struggle...so I'm mentally preparing for this, and will continue to fight it out with my body for the next, how many months??? yikes, I have plans to deficit until the end of July, so get with the program chubby girl, we're in this for the long haul