Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options
tcunbeliever
tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
40 year old female with 3 kids, 2 still at home, looking to reduce fat and gain some muscle!!! Primarily using this to track exercise goals daily.

May:
Body Beast Total Body 2x/week
Walking 5x/week
Yoga, Pilates, and XStretch each week

May is almost over and I have found that I only partly met these. There was one week that I missed both weight workouts due to crazy kid schedules. I think I missed all the pilates and xstretch, but I did hit all the yoga or most of the yoga, I didn't track that well.

So, now I have this journal and I will track better, which should improve my progress!

Even though I didn't hit all my goals for May, the biggest challenge was just working stuff in around the kid's activities. After the first weekend in June the kid activities are over for the summer, so I'm going to ramp up the workouts knowing that the first week will likely be some misses, but after that no excuses!!!

June:
Body Beast Total Body 3x/week (su,tu,f)
walking 7x/week (30-75 min)
stairs 7x/week (30 min)
hot yoga 3x/week
pilatesx and xtretch

Schedule:
mon - hot yoga
Tues - weights
wed - pilatesX
thurs - aqua yoga
fri - weights
sat - yogaX
sun - weights AM, xstretch PM

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - missed hot yoga due to spending 2 hours at ballet registration...walked 45 minutes fast, no other exercise.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow you get a ton of exercise. Great work!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I have a desk job, so I find that if I don't get a lot of exercise in then I get stiff and sore and have back aches...it's incentive to work out, but I think it would be healthier to have a more active job in the first place...career change just ain't gonna happen!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I feel you on that one. I work a rotational job so for half the year I sit for 13 hours a day either staring at my computer screen or riding to and from the base.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - had to work a late shift then picked up Chinese instead of cooking, and no working out in the evening because I was soooo fuuuuull...however, I did get in my walk at lunch!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I think I may sub out some of my walking and stairs with 30 days of HIIT Advanced and Total Abs from darebee...might be more variety and more effective for prepping for a Harley Quinn Halloween...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - did pretty good...walked at lunch...dashed home and cooked a dish for the track banquet after work, my son got 2 more first place ribbons from the final meet, and he was the top time for the 800m and in the relay team with the top time for the 4x800m for the whole season...then went home and didn't do the Beast workout because the kids were catching up on Dr. Who, but I did as much of it as I could remember and finished off with 2 rounds of the Darebee Harley Quinn workout...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - acceptable...walked at lunch, walked while my daughter was in ballet...didn't get home to eat dinner until 8:30, so no evening exercise, but given the schedule, that is OK.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday traveled after work, didn't get any exercise other than walking at lunch.

Saturday spent 8 hours in the garden - plenty of exercise!!!

Sunday spent 4 hours in the garden - plenty of exercise!!!

Monday spent about 6 hours doing indoor house upkeep, painting, hanging shelves, cleaning etc, plus 30 min of walking/stairs after we got home - plenty of exercise!!!

No injuries from the very active weekend, some sore muscles, but sore in a good way, and the yard looks amazing and the house is coming along nicely!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - awesome! Walked at lunch, did weights when I got home, did treadmill and stairs after dinner...Wed starts the raven games, so I will have lots of exercises to do!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - awesome! Walked at lunch, did darebee workouts for an hour at home...they were hard, but gotta earn those chocolate frogs!!! Had a delicious dinner of jasmine rice and broccoli with cheese...YUM!!! Went to bed a little early, hoping to get up in time to work out, but I was tired and sore, so not really worried about skipping the morning workout.

Tonight we are going shopping for supplies to redo the kitchen floor, not sure how much exercising I'll get in since I don't know what time I'll get home or how tired I will be...I'll play it by ear...maybe go to aqua yoga before going shopping????
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    You're like an exercise machine, always on the go! =) Way to go! You're doing great!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thanks! I really like food, so I need the exercise to balance out how much I like to eat!

Thursday - aqua yoga was WED, should have checked the schedule earlier if I wanted to try that class...did great, walked at lunch, darebee when I got home, then instead of shopping went to visit friends and meet their new puppy - such a cutie - then more darebee when I got home. Didn't even fret about the margarita after all that working out!

However, this morning I woke up SO HUNGRY, maybe in the future I'll avoid sugary drinks, or at least be aware that if I have them the next morning I need to get up early enough to cook breakfast!

Tonight company is coming over, but I'm not going to cook, just eating leftovers and having some heavy dips, so I should be able to get in some darebee before they arrive!

queso blanco
    sausage queso (I don't eat meat, so that's more for the guests)
    rice krispy treats
    chips for dipping and chardonnay for drinking - should be yummy, fun, and not put me over on calories...
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Tiffany, you are amazing and such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - walked at lunch, had company in the evening, so no further exercise.

Saturday - ballet dress rehearsal, spent 10am - 6pm mostly on my feet chasing...um assisting, that's it...girls dress, find costumes, get to stage on time, etc...also did darebee when I got home...for almost as long as the new star wars movie...I think I'll log it as 90 min...I wasn't timing, but that should be about right.

Tomorrow - ballet recital...2 shows...<sigh>...maybe I can sneak in a flask of wine????
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday - ballet recital, was on my feet from 10:30am to 5pm, then watched the 3 hour show, then didn't get home until after 10...only 15 min of workouts for the Hogwarts challenge, but that's better than nothing!!!

Today the plan is to skip hot yoga since the ballerina is exhausted and I need to shop for the new kitchen floor materials. So I'll walk, do some darebee, and maybe a short yoga tape.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Still very tired from being on my feet on concrete all weekend...Monday - walked at lunch, only made it through 10 min of darebee, picked up all the wood, stain, and polyurethane for the kitchen floor - another project begins!!!

Tuesday is weights, so this should be fun!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    So proud of you Tiffany!!!! You rock Girlfriend!
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Tiffany I'm tired just reading all that you do. I am inspired thanks for sharing.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    :) Thanks!

Tuesday - walked at lunch, worked in the garden for 45 min...no weights, also didn't get the processed chickens deconstructed, so they will spend another day in the cooler, but that's actually good as it will make them less stiff and easier to work with. Did mark all the wood so we know which side is up, hubby is supposed to fill all the knots today!

Tonight - aqua yoga is out since my daughter was running a fever last night (low, nothing serious) however, I can still get those weights in!