Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Sunday - did some walking, did not do leg weights, will try to get those in tonight after aqua yoga, travel was pretty good, and vacation was awesome!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - got all my walking in, and aqua yoga totally kicked my butt - ended up going to bed early and getting some extra rest.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a good vacation!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - got all my walking in plus 15 min, even in the supreme humidity...didn't workout in the evening, ate and then was just too full and went to bed.

Tonight is happy hour and leg weights - totally need to do those since it's been a week since the last time I did them!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - happy hour was awesome, kept it to everything as planned...got my walking in and my leg weights, though I did have to skip some of the one legged reps because for whatever reason my knees were really sore.

Today - hot yoga!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - walking+15 done, didn't go to yoga, needed to pick one of the kids up so that interfered with the schedule, but I did a new darebee workout http://darebee.com/workouts/river-workout.html that looked really interesting but was actually super boring...won't be doing that one again!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - didn't do any working out...very slack...I have been very slack all week, so it's time to change things up.

Starting now and through vacation 8/8 I will be alternating between my leg workout and the darebee harley quinn workout. I have now decided to name the leg workout I designed the "awesome *kitten* workout" because it is totally having a nice impact on my booty shape. This will work well for travel since they are both portable and the leg workout only requires a couple of dumbells (and I have been known to sub in water bottles). And I'll get back to my daily crunches starting today.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday was good, did a bazillion punches...today had a salad after church, it was yummy, and I'll be doing my leg weights as soon as dinner settles...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    CRUNCHES - not punches...that's funny!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Totally rocked the AAW - didn't get any walking in beyond shopping though.

Today walking will be done and aqua yoga tonight, plus I'm determined to get in at least level one of harley quinn!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - epic - walked 90 min, plus did level 1 of the Harley Quinn workout which was all I could manage, and awesome day all around!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - walked over an hour...no other exercise!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Keep up your hard work! You have such great determination! =)
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - walked 90 min, plus did leg weights in the evening...had to cut down some of the weights because I was still sore, but still got 'em done!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - walked 90 min, plus did some upper body weights, cardio, and stretching from darebee.

Friday - so excited today, heading to the beach tonight!!! Hopefully I'll get tons and tons of walking in while I'm there plus it will be so much FUN!!!

Today's goals for exercise...I'm scheduled to do leg weights, but I think that's a bad combination with sitting in the car for a long time, I will be stiff and probably miserable, so tonight I'm going to get more of the weights, cardio, and stretching darebee instead and if I feel up to it AFTER the car ride, then I'll do leg weights at the beach house before bed.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Didn't log food or exercise beyond what I needed for Hogwarts while on vacation...lost a few pounds anyway just being aware and not going crazy...now I'm back and it will all begin again!!!

Haven't fully fleshed out my August workout plans...I'm thinking of keeping the AAW for lower body, maybe body beast for upper body, and les mills for cardio???? I will have to spend some time thinking that one out and get a plan on paper tonight.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - walked about 8 miles today, nice! Did not get my plan done however since between the parent meeting and track practice we didn't get home until 9pm...will get a plan on paper tonight!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Way to go on the walk, I look forward to seeing your plans!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - walked 75 min, plus did body beast shoulders, then went to bed early with a headache - and best of all, now I have a plan!!!

The plan for the remainder of August is to do the standard Body Beast subbing out the BB leg and rest days for my custom glute routine. Plus walking an hour a day, plus aqua yoga on Mon and hot yoga on Thurs for 3 weeks (the instructor is on vacation until next week). And I'm going to try to throw in 10 Les Mills Combat sessions for the month, I'll have to squeeze those in as I have the energy and available time.

Only this month + 2 to get ready to be Harley Quinn for Halloween...I talked my husband into being Joker and already started ordering costume pieces that I can't make (like the wig and the shoes), so now I really HAVE to make this look good!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - walking, check, leg day, check, on target so far

Hoping to get a combat workout in tonight since it's rest day on the Beast schedule and I'll be doing stretching or yoga for that.