Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Friday - walking half done, xstretch done, combat done!

Did measurements this morning, last measurements were 3 weeks ago, down 2% body fat and 1.5 inches around my belly area...I could tell that my tummy was smaller, but it's so nice to actually see the measuring tape agree!!!

today is beast chest/tris, plus need to get walking done...going to the drive-in tonight, not sure I'll be able to get a combat in, plus between legs Thursday and combat yesterday I'm pretty darned sore, but it's a good thing!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sat - did the beast workout, no walking, no combat.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sun - beast workout, check, walking, no check, combat, check...2 out of 3 ain't bad
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - beast, done, walking, done plus extra...no aqua yoga since thunderstorms cancelled the class...yesterday I was sooooo sore I had to lower my weights on the back exercises, but today I'm feeling more back to normal!!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - beast done, walking done...didn't sleep well, sinus headache, so sleepy today.

Today the goal is walking, legs, and a combat routine...
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better! Keep up the good work!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - walking and legs done, ended up working late so didn't get legs done until bedtime, so no combat...maybe I can squeeze on in today...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - half walking done, nothing else, think I'm coming down with a cold...ick...so much for a beach trip this weekend, think I'll stay home and get plenty of rest.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    On the plus side, Hogwarts term 11 is open today, so I'm very happy to have that motivation kicking in!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Weekend was slow - no exercise except walking, not even yard work or gardening...just so tired and stuffy...did get some organizing done in the house, and started some scrapbooking...today I'm feeling much less tired and going to get back into the workout groove.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - back at it full force! Walking done, legs done, gave me a headache and made me totally exhausted, but I got through it!

I need 8 more combat to meet my goal this month...not sure that's going to happen with being sick...I'll feel very accomplished if I get in my walking and scheduled weight workouts. I'll have to play it by ear!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I think I have finalized my schedule for next month...it's very aggressive...we will see if it holds up to reality!
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration!!! You are dedicated to work out on vacation no wonder you look great!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - got my walking in, no weight lifting, went to happy hour instead!!!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Tiffany you are a beast. I'm so super impressed.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Jesus, I just did some catching up on your posts, you have been killing it, great work!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement, you guys are awesome!!!

Wednesday - walking and leg day, and I upped my weights on leg day, it's amazing how 3 more lbs make everything harder...wanted to fit in a combat, but hubby and kids were hogging the tv, then I was super tired and went to bed early, and still overslept and sleepy this morning, how is that even possible????

Not sure what's on the schedule tonight, something from Beast...and I'm picking up dinner at the farmer's market, so I won't have to cook, so maybe, just maybe, I'll have enough energy for a combat workout tonight...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - walking, check...skipped Beast and opted for chocolate frogs instead, it was still really hard and didn't require me to take control of the TV so I could get my workout in earlier...went to bet slightly earlier than normal and slept like a champ.

The weekend is looking crazy busy, but I'm going to get some darned exercise in!!!