Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Friday, walking done, and some chocolate frogs done - beast had shoulders and my shoulders have been bothering me so I opted to do the frogs instead.

Saturday, walking done, then had dinner with family and drank lots of wine so no other exercise...bonus, I got a haircut and it looks so much better now!!!

Sunday, spent the morning feeling awful thanks to the wine, but now I'm feeling better so there are some darebees on the agenda!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    May I ask what chocolate frogs are?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I'm in a hogwarts themed challenge group, so every week we have a different activity to count as chocolate frogs, this one was 14 repetitions of about a dozen different bodyweight and cardio exercises, it was pretty challenging!!!

Sunday was good, after the hangover wore off I managed to get in 3 darebee workouts at level 1, and then finished the day with 30 min. of combat. I'm up a pound today, but the playground is closed for maintenance, so I'm sure that will drop off once that process wraps up.

AND, the best part, I totally put on my Harley Quinn shirt this weekend and a pair of shorts that I'm planning to use as my template and took test pictures...it's not as pretty as I would like, but it wasn't awful and I have 2 months to try and trim the belly a bit.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday was SUPER! Walking done, legs done - increased the weight and had to split the last two exercises out because my glutes were just done, but I did finish, just with a very l-o-n-g break, plus a fit test for Hogwarts, and this morning the water weight dropped off so I'm down two pounds overnight, gotta love those days!!! Totally rocking the start of the week!!!
  • 50extra
    Options
    Always nice to kick off the week with a positive! Nice work
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Today will be more of a challenge since my son has his first cross country meet and I don't think I will get home until 8:30-9 pm...I'll get my walking in, and maybe some extra depending on what the facilities are like at the meet, but not sure how much energy I will have for working out after I get home...I'll have to play it by ear...I have some Hogwarts homework that really needs to get done...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - walking done, had to cut the pace for part of the walk since I was sooo sore from the leg workout on Monday...it was actually kind of nice to feel like I worked for it!!! Spent the evening standing around at the meet which was killing my lower back, then driving all the way back home...didn't get home until 9:10 and then didn't do anything except eat dinner, shower, and go to bed...on the plus side, my daughter cooked potato soup for dinner and it was awesome...she's now cooking off her own ideas and not using recipes...it's almost scary how grown up they are getting!!!

Today's agenda is walking and hogwarts work, I have a set of 3 workouts I need to get done and I'm going to see if I can fit them all in tonight...and tomorrow starts the new month and the new workout schedule!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - closed out August by walking and doing some hogwarts homework (2 of 3 workouts completed), also added elastic to the back of my 40's pin up outfit so I can wear it on Friday without it falling down...

Started September off with a morning ab workout - moved the clock off the bedtable over to the floor so I wouldn't sleep through hitting the snooze button...I really need to get batteries for the helicopter alarm, that's the only one that was really effective at getting me up in the morning.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - all 3 workouts done.

Friday - massive headache in the morning so I didn't go to work, slept instead...did my morning workout, but not the evening workout...substituted an hour of walking Saturday morning instead...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday - nailed all my workouts, plus the hour of walking to make up for Friday night...then I had people over for D&D so I had plenty of wine...which made for a great night but a miserable...

Sunday - hungover all morning...it was awful and I missed my morning workout...but I nailed the other two, plus a darebee...

Tomorrow is a lake party so not sure how I'm going to get in a lunch workout...hmmmm...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - did morning and lunch workouts while cooking the mushrooms for the party...didn't workout in the evening, way too drunk for that...did the evening workout this morning because for whatever reason I have like 3 upper body workouts in a row, I need to switch those around for more cardio or something...time to tweak the routine!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tweaked the schedule to remove some of the upper body work - between the combat routines and the one upper body, that should be plenty of stress on the sketchy shoulder anyway!
  • 50extra
    Options
    Wow you are very determined, that's awesome to see! A bit crazy doing Ab Ripper X every week!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I really love Ab Ripper - no matter how many times I do it, it's still sooooo haaaard!!!

Tuesday - Dynamix done in the morning, though only about half of it because I got nauseous and had to stop and eat something before I could continue (that's what I get for drinking so much on Monday)...waking done...legs done...awesome day!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - combat done, walking done, warrior done - totally killin the workouts today!

Found out I have to travel for 3 weeks in October for work...NOOOOOOOO...so whatever workouts I plan for next month will need to be portable and I'll be spending an obscene amount of time driving on Mondays and Fridays...<sigh>...still working on child care arrangements, but I think I can make it happen.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday - abs done, walk done, pilates done...and as a note, having abs and pilates in the same day was quite a challenge, it will be interesting to see if that gets any easier as the month goes along.

The weekend is going to be a huge challenge because my schedule is very tight even before trying to fit in any exercise...hopefully I'll find a way to get everything done and not lose momentum...tonight I'm meeting a friend for dinner and drinks, tomorrow is running kids to cross country and ballet plus cooking for Sunday which is my mom's 60th birthday party...I'm going to really focus on logging EVERYTHING even if that means I'm over on my calories.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday - got in the morning combat, but missed the evening workout.

Saturday - got in the morning beast abs, and the evening yoga, but missed the upper body that was supposed to be at lunch time.

At least today I don't have to run all over creation dropping and picking up kids and getting errands done, today is a nice quiet birthday party, and with any luck I can get all my workouts in!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday - didn't do any working out, but had a great time at the birthday party!
  • 50extra
    Options
    Sunday - didn't do any working out, but had a great time at the birthday party!

Hey sometimes a day like that is just what the doctor orders. You've been doing awesome all week, one day off won't even slow your progress down!