Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I'm feeling a little more peppy, but still sooooo congested...I think I would be healthy if I could just breathe for a day!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Back on track! Thursday - walked at lunch, visited the in-laws after work, did a short version of weights - 1 set vs 2 of each exercise, but I went straight for my heaviest numbers, so still very tough and working to failure, then did 20 min of yoga. I am still a little congested, but I feel like me again finally!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Glad you're back on track and feeling like yourself again!
  • tcunbeliever
    Busy weekend! No formal exercise Friday-Sunday just busy with shopping for new appliances and trying to wrap up the kitchen project, plus didn't track food very well, and didn't remember to get on the scale this morning or do my normal Saturday morning measurements...with any luck I can get up a few minutes early tomorrow and get all the measurements done then!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    I hope you have a good week!
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday - walked at lunch, went out to Olive Garden to celebrate birthdays for dinner, I only had one glass of wine, but that made me sleepy so no working out once we got home...sooooo sleepy this morning...today the plan is walk at lunch, then weights tonight, then dinner with family, should be delicious!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Sounds like you're having a good start to your week! =)
  • tcunbeliever
    June summary:
    June went well in the weights department and walking/stair department, kind of terrible in the yoga/pilates/stretching department, apparently I was way too ambitious in planning that. I also fit in a lot of unscheduled darebee stuff and I find those to be great for adding variety.

July Plan:
    Weight program – I’ve decided to focus more on lower body this month, primarily for vanity reasons, who doesn’t want to have a cute rear end!
    Walking – 7 days 1 hour minimum
    Stairs – 7 days 15 min minimum

Mon – Aqua Yoga
    Tues – P90X Chest & Back
    Wed – Legs
    Thursday – hot yoga
    Fri – Legs
    Sat – P90X Shoulders & Arms
    Sun – Legs

Complete Darebee 10,000 crunches – I think I’ll try to make this a morning workout, I’d like to get back to having a morning workout and crunches are not too time consuming (hopefully).

Custom leg program – weights TBD:
    Romanian Deadlift (3x 10/leg)
    1 leg squat (3x 10/leg) weights by side
    Hip Thrust (3x 15)
    Curtsy Lunge (5x 12 alternating)
    Deadlifts (3x 8)
    Wide Stance Squats (3x 15) weight at chest
    Hip Extensions (3x 20) – ankle weights

I'll start at zero weights for Friday and Sunday workout since I'll be out of town anyway and slowly move them up based on how I feel.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    I said it before and I'll say it again, that is a crazy amount of working out. A dedicated 1:15 every single day for walking and stairs plus a 30 minute resistance workout. I envy your drive and determination.
  • tcunbeliever
    I like to aim high...even if I don't hit every single workout, I will hit enough of them to make a difference - I even found darebee upper body workouts so I could do them while I'm away since I don't have weights when I'm out of town!

June results, I finally got around to doing measurements - I'm ecstatic!!!

I didn't do an end of May measurements, so I have 5/21 to compare to 6/29:

weight: 152.2 to 150.6 = 1.6lb reduction
    body fat: 29.1% to 28.9% = 0.2% reduction
    chest: 37 to 36 = 1" reduction
    waist: 29 to 28.5 = 0.5" reduction
    hips: 39.5 to 39 = 0.5" reduction

The 0.2% body fat is a small enough change to fall within the margin of error, however, combining that with a few pounds and a solid 2 inches, I'm a super happy girl!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday - walked at lunch and did weights in the evening...enjoyed my last round of Total Body for now, looking forward to something different next month.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    It's good to see that you are achieving results for all of your hard work. The weight loss is one thing but the inches have much more of an impact.
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday - walked at lunch and 2 breaks...took the in-laws out for dinner to celebrate their anniversary...best seafood in the area for sure, so delicious!!! No evening working out, however I was good and didn't stray from my planned eating, so I'm happy about that!!!

I will be offline this weekend but I already printed all my workout sheets to log everything on paper...should be interesting!

Have an awesome holiday weekend!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    You're doing great! Way to go!! =)
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    You rock Tiffany!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday - walked at lunch, twice since I didn't have enough time between meetings to get all my time in one walk, hot yoga in the evening, plus circuit training after dinner...busy day, totally getting me in the groove for July!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    What a great start for July! Way to go!
  • tcunbeliever
    July is going awesome so far! Didn't get stairs in since I neglected to bring the steps on the trip, but I got in plenty of extra walking, all of the crunches, and all of my workouts except yoga yesterday. Since most of yesterday was spent traveling, I'm not going to fret about the missed yoga. Beach was awesome, and got lots of little things done around the house, can't wait for the next trip!!!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Glad you enjoyed. You're a rock star Tiffany!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Yesterday my son broke down on the side of the road so I spent 5 hours playing the truck repair game before we gave up...no exercise in the evening, but I did get my walking in at lunch, so at least 1 goal was met...tonight I'm hoping the game will end early and I can get my leg workout done...never a dull moment!!!