tips

Options
To accelerate my progress im going to replace:
one yellow with
one red or one green.

so 5 red 1 yellow or
4 green 1 yellow

also they recommend doing two rounds which after a break I will probably end up doing.

Replies

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    don't forget there is a 21df app for logging and it helps if you don't want to also log in MFP.
    I've been using it and "seeing what I have left" for dinner to eat has been beneficial. also helps me to see what I struggle to eat (oils.)
  • LibbyRowe59
    LibbyRowe59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is the 21df app free?
  • WendyMads
    WendyMads Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @LibbyRowe59 only if you have an iphone. There is no app for Andriod. Its so annoying that there isnt one for those users (lol meaning me!)
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Is the 21df app free?

yes!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    Shakeology: I discovered Omnihealth makes a shake "comparable to shakeo" it claims at Walmart and I got a box of 14 packets on clearance for only $10! I only bought one box because I wasn't sure about taste. the chocolate one tastes great! I'm spotty about my shake usage so I'm not sure I'll go back for more packets but it's a super deal. I feel rejuvenated which is way different than how I feel on the protein shakes I typically drink. I haven't tried shakeo because it is SO expensive but I did want to try the quick fix packs they have.
  • leslie_shoemaker
    leslie_shoemaker Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Shakeology: I discovered Omnihealth makes a shake "comparable to shakeo" it claims at Walmart and I got a box of 14 packets on clearance for only $10! I only bought one box because I wasn't sure about taste. the chocolate one tastes great! I'm spotty about my shake usage so I'm not sure I'll go back for more packets but it's a super deal. I feel rejuvenated which is way different than how I feel on the protein shakes I typically drink. I haven't tried shakeo because it is SO expensive but I did want to try the quick fix packs they have.

Does the brand claim they are similar like on the packaging? I've looked for a cheaper alternative but couldn't find anything that really was. So I'm intrigued. I ordered 21 day fix with Shakeology but I've got awhile before I hit goal.
  • Caroleezee
    Caroleezee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have a method to how you plan out your meals with the containers? I find it so frustrating! I was also looking to purchase Shakeo but would prefer not to break the bank to do so. But in other news.....DAY 2 DOWN! DAY 3, HERE I COME!
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options

Does the brand claim they are similar like on the packaging? I've looked for a cheaper alternative but couldn't find anything that really was. So I'm intrigued. I ordered 21 day fix with Shakeology but I've got awhile before I hit goal.
    yes they do. and I tried to find the deal online but it wasn't there so I'd check local walmart for the packets.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    edited July 2016
    Options
    so in stores I found this for some reason not online but they give variety packets to try. says compare to shakeology at top http://www.walmart.com/ip/omnihealth-14-Day-Meal-Replacement-System-Variety-Pack-14-count-18oz/473111552cchbw6aww6d.jpeg
  • Djdj031369
    Djdj031369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I'd love to try this and see how it compares after my Shakeology runs out.
  • bella2v
    bella2v Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Caroleezee wrote: »
    Do you guys have a method to how you plan out your meals with the containers? I find it so frustrating! I was also looking to purchase Shakeo but would prefer not to break the bank to do so. But in other news.....DAY 2 DOWN! DAY 3, HERE I COME!

What I do is I write down recipes that I like or foods. Then I go and plug everything into my weekly menu. For instance I wont do a recipe that ask for cheese twice. If its something like tacos I can do without the cheese. Pinterest is real helpful for recipes. I also eat snacks/meals more than once throughout the week.
    Makes it easier when prepping and cost.
  • mellamamelindaaa
    mellamamelindaaa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WendyMads wrote: »
    @LibbyRowe59 only if you have an iphone. There is no app for Andriod. Its so annoying that there isnt one for those users (lol meaning me!)

App is now available on android, I downloaded it yesterday.