Day # 1

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to MFP. I have just finished entering in all the nutritional facts for the food I will be eating this week. Today was Day # 1 of the 30 Day Shred for me. I love that it is only 25 minutes long, it is alot easier to fit into my busy day than alot of other work outs and I also love that I can do it in the comfort of my own home. I have 2 children ages 4 1/2 and 3 and I work Mon-Fri 7:30-5:00. So right now my routine is I get up at 5:00 A.M. and squeeze it in before I have to get ready for work. So far so good. Day # 1 wasn't too bad although I am sure I will feel the full effects when I go to get out of the bed in the morning! I don't find Jillian annoying at all like other posts I have read on the internet have , but I also was enlisted in the Navy for 5 1/2 years and went through boot camp so pretty much anything that doesn't sound like a drill instructor yelling at you makes me content! :) Anyway, I thought I would post on here to share my experience and to enjoy reading about everyone else's. Also I would like for this to be a way to keep accountable for my daily workouts. Please share all your info, experiences, tips, tricks, etc. :)