Dr Eade's Protein Power Plan

Options
2»

Replies

• jetsamflotsam
    jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    I didn't have the nickname "Betty Boop" in high school for nothing. I have always been very busty even when I was very thin. Not anymore! Lol
    And yes, gravity isn't being kind about it either!

Huh... Well that would awesome if they just disappeared! I have always hated having big boobs. Gravity is a female dog!!

Sorry, gravity is an equal opportunity trickster.

Headstands, anyone?

Only if I want to suffocate! HA!!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    I'm scheduled for a breast lift, and tummy tuck, on August 10th!! I'm so excited! After losing a total of 148 pounds (still hard to wrap my brain around!)things need to be put back where they belong! I began my weight loss journey with a size 44DDD, and now am a 32D. Told the surgeon I would be happy with a C cup (the selection of bras are prettier)!

Congratulations for getting out of the 300s!!! Thanks for the update!

That's great! I am looking into lipo laser as it's very inexpensive, non surgical and is supposed to help with targeted fat loss and skin tightening. I would love to see if it could help the area right above my navel. Would be great to actually see the belly button rather than have fat skin hanging over it!
    I'll be content to just get some tightening and help with that area, my arms and inner thighs.
    I have way more saggy skin than I would've imagined with a 31 pound loss... However, I was actually 70 pounds heavier than I am now many years ago. So I guess that's why...
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Gravity isn't kind, lol!

I've observed a big difference in the loose skin department with this woe vs weight loss with other diets. Specifically the fat loss that leaves the loose skin. I'm very fortunate that I get a 20% discount on the facility, and surgeon, since it's to be done where I work! Isn't near as much as I thought it would be either! My husband was even surprised