Trying to get focused

Options
typeitdaily
typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
Struggling a bit. Need to get back to better foid choices.

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    What diet are you trying at the moment? Maybe mixing it up will help get your mojo back
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    I'm just watching calories and making good food choices but the last few weeks have been crazy busy making good food choices a challenge but the last few days have been better and I'm back on track.
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am off track with exercise - just not doing any - but keeping my eating on plan. The sad part is, I LOVE EXERCISE. Seriously love it. Unless I have a fever or seriously ill, I should never skip exercising six days a week. I feel great when I exercise and love the results - and if I don't start again ON JUNE 3, 2016, I will lose ground and I can't afford that.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    So what exercise are you doing today?
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    I have been ill with a sinus infection, ear infection, and bronchitis for the last week so I will be walking today!
  • typeitdaily
    Options
    @hoovhome I am the opposite! I lose focus of exercise but have no issues with logging foodor going over my calories. Wish I had your love of exercise!
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @hoovhome I am the opposite! I lose focus of exercise but have no issues with logging foodor going over my calories. Wish I had your love of exercise!

It did not begin that way, I assure you. And there are types of exercise I loathe - running - possibly others, but I would rather take a beating than run. That was true when I weighed 116 pounds until now. Perhaps that will change some day, but I prefer low-impact, high-intensity exercise. Variety is my friend and I look for new ways to exercise a muscle group. Even when doing housework, I am learning to think about the body movement and whether I am using muscle or skeletal system to accomplish a task. We all know using muscle is best and using the skeletal system stresses the joints and can lead to injury. It takes a bit, but once you get in that mindset, it is easier to click into that mode as you go through your day.