Hello...Again...

Options
emilybeaver
emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
So I've fallen off the bandwagon a bit from being sick and then being on vacation. I only gained 5 lbs which I think is good considered I had donuts, alcohol, tots, bread, cookies, etc. all week long. I've already lost 3 of those 5 lbs as of today. But my husband is concerned about me. I barely ate anything yesterday. I had coffee with sugar free syrup, HWC,and one packet of sweetener and two slices of cheese and I had no appetite until about 430pm. I then had some deer salami and cheese. We went to a mexican restaurant and I had about 4 bites and was full. He kept telling me that it's not healthy to not eat. I told him I'm not going to eat if I'm not hungry.
Now this morning I was starving. I had my iced coffee with SF syrup, HWC, one packet of sweetener and had my scrambled eggs with HWC, cheese, and bacon and was stuffed until 130pm. I just had two deli meat rolls up with cheese and mustard and I am STUFFED.

Is this normal? It's so shocking to me still that if you eat tons of carbs you eat way more food. Eat less carbs and you eat less food. Strange. But I love it.

And the keto breathe! Vomit. I think I had my first ever round of the keto flu. I've been exhausted all week, headaches, nauseous, etc. I keep forgetting my magnesium at home so I need to hope back on that wagon this weekend. I do feel my energy coming back slowly!

Replies