JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

CONGRATS to amazingmummy on making goal!!

Glad things have settled down, Dave. It's a bad day when someone goes to jail!

@lovemyalex - it is truly inspiring how you have come back from surgery stronger than ever!

I've had a cold, and my husband has been away leaving me on dog walking duty, so my miles have been lower than I'd like. Almost back in the green with a long walk today. I'm going to need to focus to make my goal this month.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,805 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    June 25
    25.50 miles
    672.68 miles MTD
    ***thanks for your kind words to all... This team is truly great... :D
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    5.4 mile walk

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    5.24 miles walked today

113.68 miles walked to date
  • 2essie
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Really surprised to see my ttd now 90 miles. Please raise me to 100, yes 2essie I am finally going for it!

Yeah Chris!! I knew you could do it. Well done you
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    "
    exercise.png

23rd: 0 miles running - MTD
    24th: 0 miles running - MTDD
    25th: 12.9 miles running - MTD 56

@Dave - on reaching 13 they are taken by aliens and an evil clone left in their place!!!
    @Lovemyalex - happy birthday to Lucy - the year has sped by.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options

exercise.png

this is Friday the 24th's mileage
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    15 miles
    MTD 105 miles
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So hot in Georgia
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,283 Member
    Options
    @Dave - so glad no one went to jail. Hope it got worked out.

Walked w/DH this morning then got on the bike for 55 mins and an episode of Banshee then worked out to a strength DVD then I took a nap!!

06/24 - 1.98 miles
    06/25 - 6.57 miles
    06/25 - 15.00 bike miles

exercise.png

I do believe that is GOAL!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Chris
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Today is the American Cancer Society Relay for Life event. I am scheduled to walk at 10 pm. Well I decided to add a little something to my fund. And as a 19 year cancer survivor (I had brain cancer at the brain stem) I decided to make today's ride really hard. I am donating $10.00 U.S. for every mile I rode today. I brought out the MTB heavy bike and rode 19 miles, 1 mile for every year I have survived. So my wallet is significantly lighter but I am still here and other than my right side being somewhat numb due to nerve damage. Cancer is a nasty business, but I am still here because of some very smart Oncologists (all 9 of them). Got to get rested, still have my walk tonight.

06/22 - 17.0 miles cycling
    06/23 - 01.0 miles walking
    06/24 - 17.0 miles hamster wheel
    06/25 - 19.0 miles cycling

Total: 266.0 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,354 Member
    Options
    June 25: 8 miles of walking and lot of heavy labor. My arms are pooped and I feel like the sun sucked the life out of me.
    TTD: 265 miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,354 Member
    Options
    Today is the American Cancer Society Relay for Life event. I am scheduled to walk at 10 pm. Well I decided to add a little something to my fund. And as a 19 year cancer survivor (I had brain cancer at the brain stem) I decided to make today's ride really hard. I am donating $10.00 U.S. for every mile I rode today. I brought out the MTB heavy bike and rode 19 miles, 1 mile for every year I have survived. So my wallet is significantly lighter but I am still here and other than my right side being somewhat numb due to nerve damage. Cancer is a nasty business, but I am still here because of some very smart Oncologists (all 9 of them). Got to get rested, still have my walk tonight.

06/22 - 17.0 miles cycling
    06/23 - 01.0 miles walking
    06/24 - 17.0 miles hamster wheel
    06/25 - 19.0 miles cycling

Total: 266.0 miles

exercise.png

Amen! What an awesome way to celebrate your 19 years as a survivor. I lost a friend from my breast cancer site just this past month. She was a fighter but when her husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer and her last trial drug for triple neg. breast cancer failed, she got pretty discouraged. Her husband died 8 days after her. Cancer is a beast. I am a pre cancer watch candidate now but three years out this summer. I count every day a blessing.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

CONGRATS to cpanus on making goal!

And congrats to anaconda on being a 19 year survivor.
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 6.18 miles

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Dragged my @ss to the gym on Friday and Saturday spent some quality time on the stationary bike and walking the track for a total of 34.37 miles.

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Being on vacation actually helped the miles this month, woohoo! Only 10 and change to go!

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    @anaconda469 Congrats on the 19 years and what a great way to celebrate! Glad you're here :smiley: I did one of the Susan G Komen 5Ks a few weeks ago and loved seeing all the breast cancer survivors running, a lot of them really long term. My sis-in-law is one of them (except she wasn't getting out of bed that early) and I ran with her name on my shirt. Looking forward to see how you celebrate the big 20 next year.

3.5 mile walk. Relocated a large turtle that strayed too far from one of the lakes.

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    Options
    4 miles walked today

117.68 miles walked to date
This discussion has been closed.