June

Options
bbinoa
bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
Here we go, again. I'm keeping the same goals. 20 green days, 15 exercise days. I have a weeks beach vacation this month so we'll see how it goes!

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    My goals for this month are slightly higher than last month, which I just barely made, but I need to push myself to do more.

Green: 22
    Exercise: 17

Watch me go to work!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    6/1
    Green, yes
    1/20
    Exercise, yes
    1/15
    Ok @Laughter_Girl, I'm watching you go to work! Lol! That also has me singing an old song too....
    Speaking of singing, how's your voice? Are you able.to talk yet? Hope recovery is going smoothly!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-1
    Green: Uh, NO
    Goal: 0/22
    Exercise: Yes
    Goal: 1/17

So, I started strong with the exercise portion, but my Green goal fell real short. I'll blame it on those darn steroids. :D Just one more week on them, and I'll be finished. Woop! @bbinoa Thanks for checking on me. My recovery is coming along. I can speak for 1 full minute now. Woohoo!! Ha, ha, ha. Although I sound like a man, it's nice to be able to speak a little.

Where are you going for your upcoming vaca?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-2
    Green: Uh, NO (again)
    Exercise: No
    Goal: 1/17

Tomorrow might be better. :-)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Goals: 25 green days, 20 gym days
    June 1 - green, no exercise -.spent several hours at the hospital having Son2 tested - PFT and EEG. EEG tech said that was normal as far as he could see.

June 2 - green, exercise was a walk.

2/25; 0/20. I have got to get to the gym tonight. That is all.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    6/2
    Green, yes
    2/20
    Exercise, yes
    2/15
    @Laughter_Girl we vacation in Rehoboth Beach DE every year. And by vacation I mean we take our own kids (4) plus they bring friends, so we typically have at least 7 kids with us, plus our dog. So I pretty much spend a week cooking, shopping at a different grocery store, and cleaning someone else's house for a week :neutral: hubby and I usually plan an actual trip for ourselves in the fall.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins, hang in there! Hope they get to the bottom.of what's going on with your son soon!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-3
    Green: No again.
    Goal: 2/17

So, I promise to get my life together soon. I'll keep blaming the meds while I'm on them. :D

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I too hope they get to the bottom of the problem with your son. I pray he hasn't had anymore problems recently.

@bbinoa Some vacation! It initially sounded so wonderful but went downhill quick. Ha, ha, ha, ha. Well, at least you're getting away. It seems all of our vacation time has been spent on surgeries/recovery recently. Speaking of which, my husband will be having a hip replacement in the near future. That'll be our next "vacation" I guess. :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited June 2016
    Options
    June 3 - red, no gym >:)

@Laughter_Girl I am glad you able to talk again.

My son has not had any further episodes. Which is good. I was just hungry yesterday.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-4
    Green: No again.
    Goal: 2/17

I had to travel out of town for a graduation today. I ate way more than I needed to.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    6/4 - green. 3/25
    Gym - yes 1/20 (I don't think I will make it.)
    I also donated blood.

6/5 - green 4/25
    Gym - no 1/20
    I meant to go to the gym today, but my best friend was an hour late for lunch and the wait staff was slow so I didn't have time.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    6/3, 6/3, 6/5
    No greens and no exercise !
    2/20
    2/15
    Is it just me or are we all getting off to a slow start? I already know this coming wkend will be a wash (I'm visiting family out of town), plus my vacation week where I get to clean someone else's house, lol! Oh well.

And fun news.... I have that foot surgery scheduled for 7/7. My Dr was like "its no big deal, you're in an ace bandage and then back to normal" I did wonder why I was also given crutches and a surgical shoe. Just called his office and "no big deal" is 3 weeks in the wrap/shoe w sutures, crutches as needed, then stitches out and a boot for 4-6 weeks then a slow return to normal. I guess it's still better than no walking/running/impact as I have now, but still. Downtime is hard for me!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-5 & 6-6
    Green: No & Yes
    Goal: 1/22
    Exercise: No & Yes
    Goal: 3/17

@bbinoa Yes, it appears we're struggling this month so far. I was happy to finally have a Green day. Maybe we plan on finishing the month strong? Ha! Regarding your surgery, I guess the no big deal is a matter of opinion. The surgeon must be a glass half full type of guy. :) Ha, ha, ha, ha. It sounds like a big deal, but I pray it heals perfectly.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    6/6 - green yes; gym no
    6/7 - green yes; gym yes

6/25 green days
    2/20 gym days (I am in trouble on this goal.)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-7
    Green: No
    Goal: 1/22
    Goal: 3/17

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I'm in trouble with my "Green" goal if it's any consolation. Ha, ha, ha. Now that I'm finished with all my meds, I'm hoping that will help. It's not too late for us to at least get close to our goals. :D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl actually, it is some consolation to know that we aren't struggling alone. :-)
    I plan to go to the gym again today. We'll see if it's to lift or to go to yoga. Denni had a migraine yesterday, so I went to my barre class but we didn't lift. If he feels better, we'll go lift. If not, I'll go do yoga.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-8
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 2/22
    Goal: 4/17

It was a good day all around.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I hope Denni's migraine has gone away.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-9, 6-10 & 6-11
    Green: No, Yes & Yes
    Goal: 4/22
    Exercise: No, Yes & No
    Goal: 5/17

Glad I'm not the only one busy.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    6/8, 6/9 - green, no gym.
    6/10 - red, no gym - dinner with brothers 2 & 3
    6/11 & 12 - free, gym

11/25 green days
    4/20 gym days I am definitely not you going to make 20 days. Tomorrow is Tyler's birthday, so dinner out.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-12
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 5/22
    Goal: 6/17
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Hello! I'm here!! Oh my, it's been SUCH a crazy month. Work has been positively insane. I've still managed to keep up w/my workouts b/c that afternoon gym break is pretty much what keeps me coming in here and not taking a few mental health days :#

This past weekend I went up to NY to visit family (more crazy!). Throw in my step-son's HS graduation, and his party and it's been a weird month. Next week I'm on vacation at the beach.

So... my logging has been less than stellar. I pretty much open the app and get "coffee" down and that's it. But I must not be doing bad at all (and perhaps I need to just eat more anyways?) b/c my weight is at the low end of my range. Huh, what do you know?

I guess my goal is now going to be popping in to see how you guys are doing and just doing my thing for the rest of the month. I've lost track!

Hope you both are feeling good!