June

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    6/13 - RED planned Son 3 turned 10. Ice cream over load!
    11/25 - green
    No time for the gym either. I am revising my goal to 15 days.
    4/15.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    6/14 -.green, no gym
    12/25, 4/15

I didn't go to the gym because Son2 was in no shape to be left alone. His friend Morgan was in a car accident Thursday afternoon and was removed from life support yesterday. He's known her since kindergarten. Wear your seatbelt. Always.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins, so sorry to hear about your son's friend. How heart breaking.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    6/15 - green and exercise - 13/25 and 5/15

I went to yoga class before doing back and biceps lifting with Denni. I may regret it tomorrow, but it made me forget about Morgan for a little while and I made it into crow.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    6-13, 6-14 & 6-15
    Green: No, No & No
    Goal: 5/22
    Exercise: No, Yes & No
    Goal: 7/17

Officially the worst month for goals to date. I'll make that exercise goal, but the green goal is out.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins So very sorry to read about Morgan. It's heartbreaking. I'll be praying for her family and friends.

@bbinoa As long as you pop in, I'm good. Keep the strength training up. Are you noticing any changes yet?
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Today was my 500 th MFP day! I debated stopping logging, bc the OCD part of me thought that was a good number to stop at, but then I got nervous I'd backslide, so didnt!

@Laughter_Girl, actually yes! I've seen alot of changes. Lifting heavy, and consistently is amazing. I really need to take some new pics/measurements. My weight is only down maybe 3lbs, but I've dropped almost 2 sizes. Alot of people have commented too, and not just saying I look thin, but fit, which is really cool! Plus I finally have nice shoulders and noticeable biceps now, woohoo! :smiley:

I think while I'm doing the foot recovery thing I'm going to try to work on eating "cleaner" just see how it goes. I don't eat horribly, but there's always room for improvement!

How are you feeling?? Are you back talking and stuff?

• Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-16
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 6/22
    Exercise: Yes
    Goal: 8/17

It was a much better day. I'll chat tomorrow.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-17
    Goal: 7/22
    Exercise: No
    Goal: 8/17

@bbinoa Your feedback regarding the changes that are happening to your body by heavy lifting is amazing. Just as soon as I'm medically cleared (I can only lift 5 pounds currently - ha!), I will be starting. Although I love food and thus do more cardio because I want to eat more, my original goal when I first started was to be fit. Basically, you had me at fit. :)

I'm coming along. I have one more week off work, but I'm only up to 4 minutes of talking at a time. I might need more time off. :D
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-18
    Goal: 8/22
    Goal: 9/17
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited June 2016
    Options
    6/16 - green
    6/17 & 18 - red, I assume. I went camping with the Cub Scouts and got so busy that I didn't finish logging. There were toasted marshmallows and ice cream. I am sure I am in the red.
    14/25 & 4/15

No gym - camping. Also, I hyperextended my left knee on Thursday afternoon. I am giving it one more rest day. I'm supposed to do Romanian Dead Lifts, which are hard on knees.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-19
    Green: No
    Goal: 10/17

Hope everyone enjoyed Father's Day. Sounds like camping was a hit @MelissaPhippsFeagins.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Howdy-ho everyone!

Vacation starts tomorrow. Yippee!!!

@Laughter_Girl, amazingly, you can also eat alot more bc of strength training too. More muscles= more calories. Yippee! Haha. I'm looking forward to being able to run or do some sort of impact type cardio activities again. Thinking I may even try a crossfit class once I'm back!

@MelissaPhippsFeagins... marshmallows and ice cream? Yes, please!!! :wink:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-20

Enjoy your vaca @bbinoa!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Passes.@bbinoa marshmallows, ice cream and fudge stripe cookies left over from camping. (the cookies are much less messy than graham crackers and chocolate for s'mores.)

Red again yesterday. Stress eating. Son2 passed out again, but because we had a doctor appointment scheduled, they were able to do an EKG and found the culprit. He is having premature heartbeats. Next up an exercise stress test (to see if exercise is causing it, but it usually happens when he is NOT exercising) and a 30 day event monitor. The cardiologist and I are going to be friends. (Actually, I know Dr. Mahdok and my husband really likes him.)
    13/25 green 4/15 gym.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-21
    Goal: 9/22
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    6/21 - Chevy green - no stress eating though 15/25
    Gym - yes - just to the pool with Son 3. The water helped my knee some. 5/15
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-22
    Goal: 11/17

My eating is out of control. Help! I think I'll make my exercise goal, but I'll be cutting it close.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-23, 6-24 & 6-25
    Green: No, No & No
    Exercise: No, No & No
    Goal: 11/17

So, I thought I would make at least one of these goals. Not going to happen. :'(
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-26
    Goal: 12/17
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    6-27
    Goal: 10/22
    Goal: 13/17

I feel like I'm getting back to my old healthier self. It's only going up from here. Looking forward to make a new bean dip tomorrow. That should be interesting. I hope evening on here is doing well.