June Coffee/Tea and Gratitude

Options
retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
Sorry for the delay, had permissions issues last time I tried to post this. Seems to be doing ok today.

Replies

• Akgramma
    Akgramma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @retirehappy - Thank you. I really appreciate you! You are always positive and you add so much to this group.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @retirehappy ditto, Joell, very grateful for all you do to keep the group running, and informed!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Thanks ladies, this group has been so good for me, my way of paying back. When the lady who started this group stopped posting in here. I asked if I could get editing permissions, and she saw to that. I really wish she would start posting again, but everyone has their time for everything, and sometimes it is time to move onwards. This is a lovely group of people and MFP message boards can get bogged down in negativity, it is nice to have a spot for more positive, helpful information, and some kindness.

I hope everyone is having a great day of good choices.
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Glad glad you could get back on! It's so great to have you looking out for us! Exclamation point. (Remembering when the keyboard denied me use of the question and expoints)
    In glad we're getting to the wire for the move. Many excitements, so we're making memories.
  • sharondtd
    Options
    I'm so grateful the cause of the thing on my vocal chord was benign, that I had a positive, fabulous surgeon up here, that it was from something that is not likely ever to happen again. It was a salivary gland, and once it finished, it was like a "zit" on the chord. Acne in the throat? Laughing!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Sharon glad you got an excellent report back. My DH had to have a salivary gland removed about 10 yrs. ago, no bad after effects, so you should be good to go.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Great news, Sharon - now are you going to sign up for singing lessons once you get through the move? Sounds like you have a lot to sing about! ;)
  • sharondtd
    Options
    Thank you all so much!
  • sharondtd
    Options
    Oh, and for singing? My parents recorded my brother and me in 1953 and informed me I should not sing. I got to pick an instrument, though. There's always a positive! Saith Pollyanna.
  • retirehappy
    Options
    What instrument Sharon?
  • sharondtd
    Options
    Oh, @retirehappy missed your question. I picked flute.