Options
Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
44f082aa3cd6f3cd8fe76415d11386ea.jpg

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    It was a crazy weekend for me! I went with my family to the Phoenix Comicon on Thursday, then went solo Friday and Saturday. I also am teaching in VBS every morning this week so I was prepping all my materials and getting my room set up. I start this morning. I'm feeling a little like I either slept really hard, or I'm getting a cold. Not sure which, but I'm hoping its the former. Either way, I skipped my run this morning and I'll be taking it easy in the afternoon so that I don't get sick.

This weekend I volunteer at a Supernatural convention. Then next week I take three girls up to kids camp all week. This is the craziest time of year for me as the kids director. But by the end of next week I'll have very few responsibilities for the next 6 weeks or so. Looking forward to catching up on some projects and just spending time with my family.

Hope you all are doing well!
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    It's June 6. And I weigh the same as I did on Jan 1. I know exactly why—not being consistent with healthy eating. Too many excuses and not enough commitment. Plus I'm GREAT at giving self permission to eat something “bad” (entire pizza, order restaurant dessert) because I've been “good” (worked out with trainer, had healthy breakfast).

Starting today, I am going to focus on my daily goals:
    1)Eat produce with every meal and snack
    2) Actually log all food
    3) Send food log to trainer daily
    4) Move booty at least every other day
    Bonus for pre-logging.

Since I gained 20lbs last year :'( at least I have stopped the bleeding by not gaining any this year. But maintaining a weight of 203lbs is not what I want. So it's time for me to put my fork where my brain is.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Its easy to think i worked out now i can eat but we all know its easier to gain. I am up a few pounds more from emotional eating.

My thing right now is one meal at a time trying to pick the right foods. Some days are better than than others.

Yesterday went for mini hike in community forest trails.

Val, i had off sleeping night too. Trying to wake up, i am canvassing for get out the vote next two days then done with volunteering for that.