What's bugging you?

Options
124»

Replies

• hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I added bloodroot-based salve to my natural treatment and am considering increasing the carrot juice. Some adults take up to a gallon daily in aggressive cancer fights. The tumor is shrinking and I have served eviction papers since this is MY body.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    hoovhome wrote: »
    I turned 47 in June and im falling apart..just got put on a beta blocker for high blood pressure and anxiety..yesterday was horrible..bp ok but the anxiety is causing me to have indegestion and headaches and very emotional..or am I starting menopause? Either way I'm miserable!! And ready for a change and b happy again:/

Anxiety is not easy....I have problems with anxiety.

Three things helped lower my blood pressure, which was pre-hypertensive. 1: sleep apnea diagnosed and a CPAP at 10 lbs pressure, 2: cut out processed foods, 3: carrot juicing. My BP is routinely around 116/78. The indigestion went away at the same time. The emotional issues minimized, but didn't resolve until I removed from the underlying causes. First, a job dump. I cried for three months, then relocated and got busy with work totally unrelated. Whatever the underlying issue, I pray you will know the right way to handle it or get the right assistance.

I just changed jobs to something totally unrelated also after 23 years. My anxiety isn't too much of an issue anymore, it is more situational.
  • hoovhome
    Options
    hoovhome wrote: »
    I added bloodroot-based salve to my natural treatment and am considering increasing the carrot juice. Some adults take up to a gallon daily in aggressive cancer fights. The tumor is shrinking and I have served eviction papers since this is MY body.

The natural treatments are working very well.. ladies, I encourage all of you to have your D3 and hormone levels (ER and PR) checked in addition to a full blood panel. Ask what OPTIMUM numbers are for each item, not "averages" for your age and gender. Since there are few truly healthy populations anymore, I don't want to be anywhere near average!!!
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    So pleased everything is going well @hoovhome
  • hoovhome
    Options
    Ladies, I will try to check in more often, but I still agree with what I posted in February. I am still fine-tuning my protocol and fighting hard to beat breast cancer. Since I had to change everything in my entire life and this is all very time-consuming, I don't have a lot of time for online activities, but will check in from time to time. Thank you for your prayers and keep encouraging one another. Never give up!!!!