Check in?

Options
ErinKay_RN
ErinKay_RN Posts: 40 Member
So I've noticed lately a big drop in MFP participation among my friends. I recently went through my friends list to check on some that haven't logged in in a while but it seems even those of us who are on here every day have been quiet. I know warm weather is here so maybe we're all busy enjoying it but my fear is that people are becoming complacent with their progress so far or just discouraged to progress any further. I don't want that to happen to me or any of you! So many of us started this journey together and have seen big strides in our goals! I'm so happy to see each of you get closer to where you want to be. My biggest worry since I started losing the weight is that I would become satisfied with my progress and stop before reaching my goal because I really do want to make this a lifestyle change. So I guess this is me calling you all out to be more active with MFP and give us an update on your progress halfway through this year

Replies

• SusanLR9
    SusanLR9 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great idea, Erin! I think the community aspect of MFP is a big key to success...accountability, support and celebration. I love watching all the successes that people here are having. Halfway through the year, I'm not quite done with my weight loss, but I'm doing really well with being in control of what I eat and, for me, that's the most important thing. I just want to lose six more pounds, and I know that's going to take a while at my <1lb/week rate, but that's ok. I feel good, I'm never hungry and I'm happy with how I look for the summer. Walking 15,000 steps/day and logging what I eat on MFP are the two critical things I'm doing. Plus being inspired by what and how all of you are doing!