Daily Check in's week 7/7 through 7/13

Options
amshumaker88
amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
I haven't worked out this week, yet. After getting stung on the foot this past Saturday, I haven't been able to work out due to the swelling on my foot. I still have a little swelling with itchy-ness on my foot. I am really hoping that tomorrow it'll be better so I can get back to Combat!

Replies

• nickel_b
    nickel_b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your foot. Hopefully, it heals quickly and you can get back to some Combat! Tonight will be my last workout before I go out of town for a few days. I'll have to pick up where I left off when I get back on Tuesday. I've got Kata 45 and Core Attack.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Awwww! Checking in with y'all. I submitted my Combat pictures and can't wait until I get my Free T-shirt. I see you are all hard at it. I Loved Combat and am finding that some of the things from there I am doing in T25 ( punches, lunges, burpees...) I got a massage that my daughter had given me for Mother's Day on Monday and had been saving it for a reward when I finished Combat.....OMG, my muscles are still sore....LOL. Anyway keep up the Great work and if I can help let me know.
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @ amshumaker88: hope your foot recovers soon!

I got my Combat 60 in today, though I did the live one instead of the regular one according to the schedule. I like the live one soooo much, even if it's a couple of minutes shorter. Especially the MC Hammer song, and the Muay Thai track!!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Did everyone finish already? I was just checking in to see what was new and how everyone was doing.