Why am I afraid of fruit?

Options
13»

Replies

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Whoa. That sounds like something to try.

Do you have a tried and true method of making kombucha at home?
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of fruit. Much more than of sugar per se. Sugar, I can control. I'll have a crustless cheesecake or a chocolate mousse, with real sugar, and it's a small quantity and I enjoy it and that's it. Fruit starts with a few berries, quickly goes to some berries, lots of berries, half an apple, a whole apple, two or three apples and whatever other fruits looked "healthy" and I had the unfortunate idea of taking home.

I have absolutely no fruit self control, that was my favorite food before and this woe hasn't changed its appeal. The only difference is that I now know that it'll take me a month or more to recover from a fruit spree.

Actually I think my self control has slipped. Last Summer I had fruits from a friend's orchard and kept it at sensible quantities, this year I just want to eat all the fruits.

::flowerforyou::
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    KetoGirl83 wrote: »
    Actually I think my self control has slipped. Last Summer I had fruits from a friend's orchard and kept it at sensible quantities, this year I just want to eat all the fruits.

Arrrr, sounds like scurvy to me!

• KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

Arrrr, sounds like scurvy to me!

LOL, that's just the excuse I needed! ;)

• jetsamflotsam
    jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Now I'm craving cherries.