Options
Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
rubin2.jpg

Replies

• agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi, had fun last night at local baseball game. We have this small league in our ocean area called The Crabs and a real brass band that plays. And a section for funny hecklers, sounds mean but it is done in such a cute funny way with everyone so family having fun.

The whole thing is very 50's like. They have done such a great job in our community promoting this the stands are full every game. We sat by the band, i love all their funny songs a lot with them swaying to the music. They play take me out to the ball game 7th inning and everyone sings.

I needed it. I had added a girl I met while volunteering on FB and yesterday had to delete her because she cussed at me in a comment. I met her on my out of town trip, she is one of those that got overwhelmed by losing but no excuse for bad behavior in public.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Forgot exercise lol, going to walk later when it warms up...yes summers close to ocean i am finding out are foggy and cool.
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Marla, a night at the Crab game sounds super fun! Ugh sorry some people don't know how to act right...

It's BEAUTIFUL weather here (for a change, usually it's a zillion degrees and muggy) and I keep going for walks. Don't try and stop me!