Some Before & After Pictures for those of you who have been asking me for them...

Options
ladipoet
ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
So I finally took the time to sit down and figure out how to post pictures here because so many of you have asked me for before and after pictures of my progress. I thank you for your patience and without further ado, here they are:

This picture was taken in mid-June 2014 about 2.5 months before I made the decision to change my lifestyle. This was at my heaviest weight of 300 pounds:

ae25ky5i1sii.jpg

Here's a picture of me from around April (?) 2015 - I'm guessing because I'm not really sure, but I do know that in this picture I'd lost about 77-78 pounds so I was around 222-223 pounds:

5qz1ih2ge6d3.jpg

And here are some current pictures of me (162 pounds down) taken just a couple of weeks ago at my lowest weight ever...right now I'm bouncing around the high 130's (137-139):

dp8pig6kwnae.jpg

6yspapy7trhn.jpg

uqs2wdcccerj.jpg

So there you have it....my progress in pictures that definitely speak volumes by themselves!!

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    :smiley: Wow!!

I knew you had worked long and hard at this but that is darn impressive!! You look great! Holy smokes!!
  • PamamaJane
    PamamaJane Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    That is downright jaw dropping fabulous!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!## you look beautiful !!!
  • jetsamflotsam
    jetsamflotsam Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thanks for sharing, very inspirational!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look fantastic and I bet you feel like a million bucks!!
  • zyxy55
    zyxy55 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! You look great :) As the pics progress, you look happier and happier. Those smiles at the end are great to see!
  • Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Your persistence is inspiring. Bloody good job! whoever says this WOE is not sustainable dunno what they're talking about.
  • Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Yay You!!!
  • wheatlessgirl66
    wheatlessgirl66 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderfully dramatic difference, and your joy is obvious. Congratulations!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!! Thank you for posting!!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic - you look amazing x
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome and so happy! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing! <3

::flowerforyou::
  • ucbycindy
    ucbycindy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Wow.. just... WOW!! @ladipoet
  • redimock
    redimock Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Thank you for sharing these. You've worked so hard - it's so inspirational!
  • ladylambeau
    ladylambeau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    First I must say, great work on the weight loss... very inspiring! But what honestly stood out to me even more than your huge loss is how your smile changed in each progress pic... you look SO happy in your last photos, and that's exactly how I hope I feel at the end of this as well.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Lovely just lovely, thank goodness that you decided to take control of what you eat. Fab Results and wishing you continued strength and motivation.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures and progress. You are definitely an inspiration.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for posting.
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting @ladipoet. You have done amazing and as so many other people have said, you are a wonderful inspiration. You seem so happy now and your face just glows. Wonderful transformation.