Options
katie22mfp
katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
How's everyone doing this week?

Replies

• jnpaul3
    jnpaul3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So far so good! I've put in a lot of work outs! I'm anxious to weigh in Saturday!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Well done! You've put in the work will the scales give you the number you deserve?! I hope so!
  • bookworm332
    bookworm332 Posts: 7 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    First weigh in for me had a great week :)
  • amandak822
    amandak822 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So how does this work? Are we sharing our losses? Is there a format we should be entering our info in our replies?
  • snoopysgal
    snoopysgal Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Height: 5 foot nothing!
    Starting Weight: 139lbs(9stone 13lb)
    Current Weight: 137lbs(9stone 11)
    Short term goal: 130lbs (9stone 4lbs or more preferably for holidays at end of July)
    Long term goal: 119lbs
    Am down 2lbs this week, not sure it'll stay off though as was out for pizza last night and am out for brunch and dinner today!
  • jnpaul3
    Options
    I just weighed in. I've lost 3 lbs this week! I'm down 30lbs since starting.
  • jnpaul3
    Options
    With the three lbs I've lost I guess that would make me 15 stone?
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Howdy friends.
    Height: 5'11"
    Starting weight: 215
    Current weight: 203
    Short term goal: under 200 by the time schools done
    Long term goal: 160 pounds
    Didn't lose anything this week, probably because of my period if I'm being honest, I always get super bloated right before. I guess that means I'm sitting at -1 point, whoops.
  • Ballynn05
    Ballynn05 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My progress is good. As of last weigh-in I was down 4.8lbs. Today I'm down 1.2. So a total of 6lbs lost since I started. =) .......but I'm probably going to gain that 1.2 back today. Lol. But I will difinitetly get back on track tomorrow.

And congrats to the rest of you on sticking to your goals.
  • js8181
    js8181 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 174 down from 174.8. So not even a pound but hopefully next week I will be able to exercise more.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    snoopysgal wrote: »
    Height: 5 foot nothing!
    Starting Weight: 139lbs(9stone 13lb)
    Current Weight: 137lbs(9stone 11)
    Short term goal: 130lbs (9stone 4lbs or more preferably for holidays at end of July)
    Long term goal: 119lbs
    Am down 2lbs this week, not sure it'll stay off though as was out for pizza last night and am out for brunch and dinner today!

Great loss well done! Make some sensible choices today you don't want it going back on! Are you using the points system?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    jnpaul3 wrote: »
    I just weighed in. I've lost 3 lbs this week! I'm down 30lbs since starting.

Fantastic loss well done! Keep going you've got this! Are you using the points system?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    mccokat wrote: »
    Howdy friends.
    Height: 5'11"
    Starting weight: 215
    Current weight: 203
    Short term goal: under 200 by the time schools done
    Long term goal: 160 pounds
    Didn't lose anything this week, probably because of my period if I'm being honest, I always get super bloated right before. I guess that means I'm sitting at -1 point, whoops.

We all have these hiccups mccokat especially at the time of the month not your fault. Big loss due next week!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Ballynn05 wrote: »
    My progress is good. As of last weigh-in I was down 4.8lbs. Today I'm down 1.2. So a total of 6lbs lost since I started. =) .......but I'm probably going to gain that 1.2 back today. Lol. But I will difinitetly get back on track tomorrow.

And congrats to the rest of you on sticking to your goals.

Great work! Make sensible choices today you don't wait it back!
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    js8181 wrote: »
    Weighed in at 174 down from 174.8. So not even a pound but hopefully next week I will be able to exercise more.

It's a loss! I'm currently wimping out of stepping on the scales!
  • jnpaul3
    Options
    What is the points system? I must of missed that
  • mccokat
    Options
    The point system was first introduced in the "Rewards" thread ^^
  • heavenin7
    heavenin7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the weekly weigh ins please!! I have lost 78 lbs and need to lose 70 more, after regaining 20 lbs in 2016. I agree that weighing in on the same day is helpful. Is there a particular weigh in day?
  • mccokat
    Options
    Hi @heavenin7!
    There is a weigh in day on Saturday, and we just had our first one two days ago! Feel free to join us this week. Congratulations on your loss, by the way, that's a sign of dedication, no matter what has happened since, you know you can do it.
  • lisawilkes20
    lisawilkes20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on Monday ( forgot to post here) I have lost 1 & a half pounds