"Big Girl" problems...

Am I the only one who needs assistants with putting on, and tie-n my shoes???

Replies

• smmsosf
    smmsosf Posts: 8 Member
    I don't necessarily need assistance but I do loose the ability to breathe when I try to put them on though.
  • MaryGriffith318
    MaryGriffith318 Posts: 23 Member
    smmsosf wrote: »
    I don't necessarily need assistance but I do loose the ability to breathe when I try to put them on though.

Me TOO!
  • KellyT46
    KellyT46 Posts: 4 Member
    I struggle to do everything.
  • eaalonzo11
    eaalonzo11 Posts: 30 Member
    at the start...361.. if it wasn't so sad, it would be comical.. my trying to just turn over in the bed.
    But to you (and myself)...
    positive things CAN happen to you, and have happened to me.
    Look for the small changes and non-scale victories...KEEP GOING...

Within a few months of mfp, I shared with friends, and will share this now, though weird... a non-scale victory... I tucked my skirt/dress up above my stomach when using restroom... suddenly I realized it wasn't staying... why? because my stomach was actually changing... it brought joy...

Keep struggling and fighting for your health victory! It is worth it...You are worth it.
    (Feel free to remind me of this on my down days!!!)
  • smmsosf
    smmsosf Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ok... big girl problem...

When attempting to exercise do anyone else have to stop because everything that's jiggling has become too distracting to focus?
  • eaalonzo11
    eaalonzo11 Posts: 30 Member
    hey sis. maddie... been thinking abt your comment. it made me giggle cause I thought of jello. But how wonderful... the value of residual effect... after your original movement, your body is still working for you! .... I can't wait to advance to incorporate that movement ...I am currently still at sloth level.

chart of levels
    1. statute (no exercise)... how do you spell statue?
    2. sloth level... work to just get a non-moving part moving
    3. oil can... think tin man/stiff muscles.
    4.jello level ... great ripple effect
    5. ???
    6. ???
    7. interstate highway