I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith

smmsosf
smmsosf Posts: 8 Member
How have you fought the good fight today?

Replies

• smmsosf
    I passed up french fries with my lunch and had 10 baby carrots instead.
  • MaryGriffith318
    MaryGriffith318 Posts: 23 Member
    smmsosf wrote: »
    I passed up french fries with my lunch and had 10 baby carrots instead.

Thats WONDERFUL!!!
  • eaalonzo11
    eaalonzo11 Posts: 30 Member
    hurrah for your non-scale victory!

My nsv today... Instead of sitting and feeling lonely and isolated on this fitness journey I joined this group.

My goal for today ... wash clothes... so behind..., take a bath {with low energy lately am viewing as a chore) and steps 4025 goal (feels overwhelming, but no rush, I got time)
    .... Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for each person in this group who wanted to make a change, and wanted to improve their body--this early temple you have given us to use as a living memorial to you. I have not made good decisions based on what works for me. It is a learning curve. Thank you for still working to nudge me back to where YOU want me, or drag me, as the case may be. Thank you for providing communication needs and encouragement for one another. Please call those who have dropped out back, if this is where you want them. Help us in our day to honor YOU and your son. amen.
  • smmsosf

Keep going eea! Small steps on the journey are more important than large leaps. The large leaps are great when they happen but they are so often few and far between. As long as the small steps are going forward, in the end those steps will make a stronger and more courageous person!