Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Assault On Our Bodies Begins Tomorrow

JosephJBroni
JosephJBroni Posts: 7 Member
edited September 2017 in Social Groups
Greetings Everyone, thanks for joining the group. I'm trying to figure out the best way this group can be used to help everyone hit their goals. If you have suggestions let me know!

That being said I'm moving my weigh-in day to Mondays. So if you want to play along at home do the same.

Replies

• Variant3
    Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
    How about a weekly weigh-in thread where everyone can post their progress?
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    I need to go buy a scale and I think a thread might be best. One thing we need from everyone is to support each other and just drop some inspiration to remember to log stuff and stick with it. Maybe a thread also for people to go to talk about what they ate or what they need to eat or what can be done to help someone shave a few pounds. Any advice no matter how small is helpful. Maybe a plug in the podcast. Let's get to supporting each other.
  • lculpin
    lculpin Posts: 2 Member
    Progress pics are a great way to stay accountable and motivated. As someone who has lost some weight before (most of which I have put back on) I will say that I was really glad I had them. Even if you're not going to post them, take some starting pics so you can track your progress! And if you're successful and meet your goals posting progress pics can be a great way to motivate and encourage others.

Let's get fit ballaz!
  • PatrickMcCarron
    PatrickMcCarron Posts: 16 Member
    I weigh in typically daily on weekdays, Monday for this is a good idea. Will inspire to eat better on the weekend which is usually the problem.
  • sixtycakes
    sixtycakes Posts: 15 Member
    Going to begin the assault by running tonight and listening to the latest podcast #content. May CCGesus guide us all to the gym.
  • ProfBingster
    ProfBingster Posts: 2 Member
    Solid idea. I'm on board.
  • Ecotope
    Ecotope Posts: 8 Member
    >:)