Motivation accountability and support june 20-june 26

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
Getting started tonight for next week!

I know things tend to slow down in the summer but i will be here all summer fighting for my next 12 lbs :)

My goals this week

1) do not eat breakfast out
2) max one soda a day (1 can not one multiple filled cup)
3) walks on Monday. Wednesday and friday with my husband and Tuesday and thursday at work!
4) pack a lunch on the worst menu day of the work week!

Replies

• FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I got up on the 1st alarm this morning (no snooze!) and did the Country Heat preview from Beachbody. Pretty easy moves and might be great for those of us who can't do something as strenuous as Cize ... think country line-dancing instead of hip hop.
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what's going on but I cannot. get. enough. sleep! According to my Fitbit, Monday night I got 5 hours and 23 minutes of sleep, but last night I got eight hours and 46 minutes and I want to get more!

All this means is that I haven't gotten up early the last two mornings to exercise. The air conditioning is broken at home which means it's just too hot to do it in the evenings when I get home.

Excuses excuses.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Flora lots of things effect how tired we might be feeling, stress. Blood sugar, dehydration and im sure many other things! maybe your fighting a cold or something!

My husband hasnt been home so i had to try and walk alone, yesterday though i just came home and passed out on the couch

Today i went to my sons school for a BBQ and ended up having to lay in the grass cause im too fat to sit in the grass, it was embarrassing but my daughter laid beside me it helped! And a few other people were stretched out on their blankets, we acted casual but it was killing me inside!

Cant wait for july and my holidays!!

• jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    First day of summer vacation today! No school til August! I packed up my classroom yesterday and said goodbye to coworkers who won't be returning in the fall. Now I am focusing on me for the next two months. A friend and I are getting together to do vision boards today which will include my summer goals.

Here they are:
    1) log daily on MFP
    2) workout daily--Curves, at home with video, or an organized activity like water aerobics or hiking
    3) The Hunger Fix detox to eliminate refined sugars, white flour, potatoes, rice from my meals
    4) 30 minutes a day on addressing the emotional part of my food addiction

Ready, set , go...
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    3 days of meeting my goals :)