Eating Paleo--in need of friends

Options
Hi, I am 20 and am going to start eating paleo (80/20). I have followed a 100% paleo lifestyle for a week and then I usually take a week off and then go on it again but now I want to make it a lifestyle. I was just hoping for some supportive friends because sometimes my family and friends aren't always the most supportive. So add me if you want :)

Replies

• wittybelle
    wittybelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am back in the paleo horse as well with a renewed redefinition and commitment.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I've been Paleo for about 5 years and just recently have been adding some rice and protein powder (begrudgingly..lol) but my workouts have stalled so I'm trying something a bit different =)
    I've really never felt better
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I too have been paleo in the past but I struggled with snacks post workout and getting a quick source of protein. My body doesn't like gluten and lot of dairy but I can tolerate yoghurt and protein powder as long as it's lactose free. I react very badly to sweeteners and soy. My plan is to be more primal this time around with some Greek yoghurt and whey powder. Add me if you want but only just getting back into it and never tried primal before.