Weekly Weigh-in: 6-20-16

Options
2»

Replies

• GFBstreetninja
    GFBstreetninja Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just weighed myself and I'm at about 223. I'm lucky that I got a promotion at my job lately which will make me more active throughout my workday. My biggest goal is to eat better, try to get more sleep (my schedule fluctuates from day-to-day), and just be more physical on my days off or days that I have the time for it.
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Current weight as of this thread, 296lbs (-92lbs lost so far!). Sundays are hard, my ma's fry-up game is too strong to resist and we get bread from a bakery. Only time during the week I have any white bread, but I consider it a treat.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Paskill wrote: »
    Current weight as of this thread, 296lbs (-92lbs lost so far!). Sundays are hard, my ma's fry-up game is too strong to resist and we get bread from a bakery. Only time during the week I have any white bread, but I consider it a treat.

Oh, tell me, I just had chicken parm, but it's seriously the only meal meal I have had all week (working 70 hrs right now). Sometimes you need that cheat day as long as you stay committed for the rest of the week. My dad's fry game is amazing and the grease just oozes out and it's so good. Once I moved I dropped 20 pounds alone.