New Eric Helms(3DMJ) Video Series

tedrickp
tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
I am a pretty quiet poster, but this message board has been an absolute boon for great information. In fact I believe Sarah's profile was the first time I had heard of Eric Helms.

He is awesome!

He has a new video series - 6 parts (3 are posted) that breaks down the nutrition behind strength training/body building. I am sure most people here know the stuff he is talking about -but he does an amazing job breaking the information down. He is able to convey a potentially complex subject, in simple easy to understand terms.

Here is a link to the first video in the series (introduction):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvW6xBZjSk

If this has already been posted (i did a search and scoured the first 7 pages or so of this group), or not worthy of posting - please feel free to publicly ostracize me :happy:

Replies

• JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Thanks! Watching right now!
    aVZgT.gif
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    please feel free to publicly ostracize me :happy:

In for broscience.

j/k, thanks for posting. I'm a Helms fan, I'll check this out on my lunch break.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Helm's stuff (and all the 3DMJ team) is golden.

I would urge people to put this into context though - his audience and his clients are usually competition bb'ers (and powerlifters) and so some of the information is geared towards lean and very lean individuals who are competing.

I am a huge fan of Helms, not only because he knows his shiz, but, as you point out, he is very good at making things easy to understand.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Helm's stuff (and all the 3DMJ team) is golden.

I would urge people to put this into context though - his audience and his clients are usually competition bb'ers (and powerlifters) and so some of the information is geared towards lean and very lean individuals who are competing.

I am a huge fan of Helms, not only because he knows his shiz, but, as you point out, he is very good at making things easy to understand.

Agreed on all of this. Helms is awesome.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    In to watch later.

As proof that my brain is completely malfunctioning today: no matter how many times I read Eric Helms, I kept thinking Ed Helms. I spent about 10 minutes googling Ed Helms body builder before I realized. :laugh:
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    In to watch later.

As proof that my brain is completely malfunctioning today: no matter how many times I read Eric Helms, I kept thinking Ed Helms. I spent about 10 minutes googling Ed Helms body builder before I realized. :laugh:

Eric, Ed and Jesse Helms share an unfortunate neural network in my mind.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    OP: I just noticed your ticker - congrats on the weight loss and lol at the banner.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Haha thank you!

Also thank you for putting the video into context - I meant to mention that in original post!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    SOO MUCH GOOD INFO.

http://youtu.be/b6wkDDnSKV0