At gym or home

Options
deeschange
deeschange Posts: 186 Member
What works best?

Is it the motivation factor or is time the issue?

Right now I use dumbbells at home

I have the firm and jillian michael works discs.

Replies

• motiv8ed2motiv8
    motiv8ed2motiv8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Personally I cannot find the motivation when I'm at home because there are so many other things I could be doing so I go to the gym.
  • me2de2
    me2de2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have both. I love the gym best. There something about driving up to "my parking spot" and putting my stuff in the same locker every time then climbing those stairs to the weight room that gets my mind and body in a good mental space place to lift.
  • me2de2
    me2de2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started with dumbbells at home too! You can get a lot done with a set of dumbbells! Consistency and increasing your dumbbell weights as you are able will provide you with amazing results!
  • HealthyMe2016
    HealthyMe2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I workout at home. I have a mini gym in my garage with a bench and weight plus my dumbbells, kettle bell, pull up bar, punching bag and treadmill. If it was inside my house it would never happen but i leave the house and head to the garage (about 15 steps) and a transformation happens along the way :)
  • KatrinaJ8520
    KatrinaJ8520 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I work out at home. But would love to have a gym partner and a gym to go to. Been looking at LA fitness.
  • URaGoddess_2020
    URaGoddess_2020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We sacrificed our bedroom and turned it into a gym to spend our money on the healthy foods. You don't have to go that extreme but to each their own.