Motivation Buddies?

Options
Hey friends!
I really want to lose these last 15 pounds by the end of the summer (hence the username) and would love for anyone with a similar goal so we can motivate each other!
I have a calorie goal of 1200/day, which is obviously gonna be quite difficult, so I would love some help.

Thank you, and good luck everyone!

Replies

• fitspo200
    fitspo200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same exact position. I'll send you a friend request!
  • waffle92
    waffle92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im the same - got 6kg/13lb to lose by september.

my calorie goal varies depending on how much activity i do but id like to stay between 1400-1600.

all my weight has gone on my hips, bum, stomach and thighs. ive got a pair of jeans i am desperate to fit back into again and i need to break all my self sabotaging habits.

• jkuiters
    jkuiters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, looking for motivation and inspiration. Will send friend request.
  • hrush1889
    hrush1889 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi! looking for buddies too! Aiming to drop 14lbs by my birthday november 8th. looking for motivation! feel free to add me too
  • vickihelfer5
    vickihelfer5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat too! I have 12 that I want to lose by the end of summer! I added everyone already but feel free to message me for support! We can do this guys
  • gunnerslove77
    gunnerslove77 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've just lost 39lbs since January. I am 5ft 9.. and 175lbs (12st7.) I'm 9 lbs away from a healthy bmi.. (so excited first time in 7 years) then I am aiming for my pre babies weight of 147lbs (10.7lbs)

Would love to have support and support others feel free to add me
  • meej1028
    meej1028 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for someone in the same boat as me. I'm 5'3, 155 lbs CW, GW is 135 but really I've been in a plateau where I just want to get under 150. Had baby #3 8 months ago and back to where I was pre-pregnancy but was having this same problem before. Feel free to add me.
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am trying to lose around 15 by the beginning of November! I will add you also. Everyone feel free to add me too! I would love to be buddies!!
  • WallyAmadeus
    WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'd love some motivation buddies! I've been trying to lose the baby weight..and the baby is now 14. My goal is to drop 15 lbs by January 1. Please friend me, I'd love someone to support me.
  • ivylyon
    ivylyon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW 135
    GW 127
    5'4"
    Last few pounds to go.
    Add me!
  • gunnerslove77
    gunnerslove77 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm a mum of 6 also working on the last of the baby weight gain but 3 years ago.. I'm 39 years old. Managed to lose 40 lbs from 1 pregnancy now the remains 20/30 lbs depending on how I feel and look.. oh I'm 5ft9 167lbs
  • SashEdwards
    SashEdwards Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes please! 5', 117.5, looking to shed 12 more by snowfall....It's always the last pounds that are the hardest - and I find it's so frustrating it's hard to stay motivated and on track :neutral:
  • santamilque
    santamilque Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, ...I am looking to drop 10 pounds by September.
    5'6"
    CW 181
    GW 150 (this is pre-pregnancy weight 13 years ago!)
  • Wahlster
    Wahlster Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Chiming in to say I'd love some folks on my flist to help me push through on low energy days. Happy to friend in return! 5'5", 146lbs, looking to lose btw 10-15lbs. I run, play sports, and I'm trying to teach myself to rollerblade (which is exactly the disaster it sounds like). I'm a paramedic in my local 9-11 system. Come say hi and get it done together!
  • MuttsNMountains
    MuttsNMountains Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to stay within that calorie range, and am trying to get in a workout or some form of physical activity, even if it's just a walk, every day! I've made myself an 8 day plan that I am currently on day 7 of, and I'm feeling great! I'm hoping to just keep cycling through this plan at least a few more times before switching it up. Add me if you'd like! Strength in numbers :)
  • snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 5'8", 160 lbs, have to lose 20 lbs in like 2-3 months! Currently consuming 1100-1200 calories a day
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm going for 6 pounds. I'm eating 1200 cals/day. Hard to do on a day I don't exercise, much easier when I exercise and get some more calories to play with!
  • D13ky
    D13ky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join also- want to continue to tone up and lose 10 lbs by Labor Day weekend
  • WendyHeldt
    WendyHeldt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'2 and interested in slimming and toning. I have noticed changes in myself in only 6-7 weeks. Always interested in adding some buddies to help each other out when needed :blush: food is something I do want to mix up. :)
  • lorenfie
    lorenfie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same! Looking to lose the last 10-15 by mid September for my wedding!