Weekly Weigh-in 6-27-16

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
edited June 2016 in Social Groups
Hey everyone! Welcome to week 2. Let's all br sure to commit to a platform of excellence this week and stay strong!

Replies

• Naedddd
    Naedddd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started at 135 lbs about a month ago and now I'm 138. As a semi-skinny dude trying to gain muscle ad sitting at what my scale perceives to be 15% body fat I'd say that's pretty good progress.
  • KirbyMLG
    KirbyMLG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 195.5 now, I haven't made any major changes to my diet yet (I need to it's awful). But since last week I've been trying my hand at some cardio, portion control and quit non-social drinking.

4.5lb difference since last week. So I guess a downward trend is nice, hope I can keep it up.

jt8pvdsgq6ps.jpeg
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I got maybe something else that can keep people in line with what they want to lose. When you do your weigh in how about make a projection for the following week. You might be at 205 and how about put realistically what you plan to lose so maybe you want to be at 202 by the end of the week. Just a thought.
  • PatrickMcCarron
    PatrickMcCarron Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    346. God damnit +1 is not losing weight Patrick.

Aiming for 343 for the end of this week. Bringing in lunches again for the entire week.
  • Kiwininja
    Kiwininja Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    242 same as last week. I've been stalled at this weight for a few weeks now. I think I'm going to have to switch up my diet to get back on track.
  • sixtycakes
    sixtycakes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    206 this morning so that's +1 which isn't great. I did get out running twice and went 10 miles but drank way too much so going to lay off the booze for a bit.
  • lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Didn't do super great this week. Started strong today though (counting calories and running)! Hoping to hit below 190 next week.

Good luck everyone!
  • Ecotope
    Ecotope Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No change this week, but I've been changing around my food habits to find things I like. Honestly I'm looking at this more as a marathon, and don't expect a whole lot of change from week to week.

It took me 10 years to get to this point, it's not going to be fixed in a couple months :)
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Took the weigh in today (Even though I posted a very late Sunday weigh-in for last week's thread.)

Sitting at a still-unhealthy 295lbs, but down a pound since last Sunday. Hit the gym for the second time this week tomorrow afternoon and then Friday and possibly Sunday, so I SHOULD be down to 292-293lbs come next Monday.