Options
Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYBgDp6CJrDhB7GKorLbGaxkQYy0w44EHTzq-FfQuIAXxTnIuR

Replies

• Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Valma, you may not be a morning person, but consider shifting your solo downtime to early am when the kiddos & hubs are asleep. It's hard to do but feels AWESOME.

I'm not sure what I did to my foot but it is swollen and hurts on the top. Very weird. I saw a doc and took rx, it's getting better, just v slowly...

I also went camping this weekend (brilliant minds, eh, Marla?) for the first time in a looooong time and the first time with kiddo. Perfect weather! Altogether it was awesome, will definitely spring for a camping pad next time.

Was off the rails with huge appetite this weekend, made healthy dinner last night (a double so we'll have it tonight too) and ready for a healthy week.
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Loved the camp, the trails and trees, sitting by fire, but not far enough from hwy 101 where they were doing road work at night from 11-7am with trucks and that beep beep noise of them backing up. I slept 5 min, we loved it there and wanted to stay longer but I couldn't sleep at all so left and came home, got home late...

Car started smoking on way home towards end, water fine, checked under hood smelled like oil and stopped smoking so drove home slow scared. Took to mechanic and needed new bushing seals or something like that, another $500 down. But good it happened now before i left next week to drive to WA alone!

Stomach, i got one small ice cream Sunday and felt sick after, ate heathy and was fine rest of trip. I think i am not breaking down fats right, i realized everything i ate that made me sick has some type of fat in it.