Under calories by 74 (1346/1420)
    Rest Day

July 19th: REVISION:

Under calories by 98 (1322/1420)
    Calories with exercise (1691/1789)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Totally off topic - made Hollandaise sauce tonight for the first time ever...it's way super duper delicious!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That's awesome! @tcunbeliever
  • WifiresGettingFit
    edited July 2016
    Options
    July 20th: Success

Under calories by 26 (1394/1420)
    Rest Day

July 21st: Success

Under calories by 34 (1386/1420)
    Calories with exercise (1800/1834)

This is how the 3rd and final (official) week played out:

7/15/16: Under calories ✖ (6/4) Worked out ✖ (7/9)
    7/16/16: Under calories ✖ (7/4) Worked out ✖ (8/9)
    7/17/16: Under calories ✓ Worked out ✓
    7/18/16: Under calories ✓ Worked out ✓
    7/19/16: Under calories ✓ Worked out ✓
    7/20/16: Under calories ✓ Worked out ✖ (9/9)
    7/21/16: Under calories ✓ Worked out ✓

Reminder of my July Goals:
    WifiresGettingFit July Goals
    • 4 active days out of every 7 days for at least 30 minutes (I'm working on making exercise a habit again) so 12 active days out of 21 days (3 weeks) If I do more - great but this would be the absolute minimum
    • 17 calorie days at or below goal out of 21 days (3 weeks)

As far as activity goes, I nailed it. I had 4 active days each week and they were all 40 minute workouts or longer.
    I went over calories 3 extra days but I'm still calling the past three weeks a success!

I've been keeping tally on my profile along with checking in on this thread and I think it's really helped me become more accountable along with helping me know where I stand on a day to day basis. I'm really glad we did this! =)

@carimiller7391 @50extra how did you guys do? It's been a while since either of you checked in. Don't leave me here all alone. haha =P

EDIT: Eek well after I thought about it, I realized that I wasn't thinking very well, was I?@carimiller7391 I stupidly forgot what you're probably going through right now so just ignore me. *HUGS* @50extra I believe I saw a status where you are already home so you are probably in your happy place. Hope you're enjoying your time!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @WifiresGettingFit great job on finishing out strong! Looks real good all checked out. I'm really glad we decided to do that.

I have been home for two nights now and haven't gotten around to exercising but was kinda my plan. I'm packing my little girl up and leaving for the lake on Sunday for three weeks. Just taking care of some stuff around the house for now. The weathers beautiful and it feels damn good to be home.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @50extra Thank you! =)

Sounds like a nice, relaxing time at home, you deserve it! Hope you enjoy it and stay safe!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I'm already bored of my July workouts...I have been super slack this week, so it's time to change up the routine for the next two weeks!!!

Did my measurements today, I'm down weight but up half an inch in the waist - might just be bloat from having wine last night at dinner, but no point taking chances, time to take it up a notch!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    July isn't over yet, don't give up!!! It's the last week to meet the July goals, let's rock it out!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement @tcunbeliever! I've been in a deficit now for 8-9 days (I can't remember which off hand.) haha
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Life has been sheer hell since last Sunday. As some of you know, my father passed last Sunday morning. I have so very much to do now. Today is my first day back on plan. I am hoping to be here more often and able to offer more support.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Welcome back Cari!!! I missed you and was worried about you since you are going through so much right now, so glad to have an update!!! Hang in there, take care of yourself and your family. Hope your physical recovery is coming along as well. If it's any small measure of comfort, this too shall pass.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    @carimiller7391 Welcome back! *HUGS*
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I know this week and July are about over, my only goal it to drink my water. I'm starting over in August.