Steps not showing on mfp

Options
martinafay
martinafay Posts: 1 Member
Cant get steps to show on mfp. Anyone help?

Replies

• _thefrenchpress_
    _thefrenchpress_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue.
  • Morkai
    Morkai Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I've disconnected everything, reconnected it multiple times and nada..
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Make sure in the app under 'steps' you do NOT have "don't track steps" ticked. If this is ticked you wont receive any syncing info.
  • KaceyDesmond
    KaceyDesmond Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sadly I'm having the same issue :(
  • efoy89
    efoy89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too, im also not getting any fitbit adjustment under exercise
  • ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Is everyone's Fitbit syncing with the Fitbit app though? Mine isn't, not sure why.
  • pjmuise
    pjmuise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same problem with MFP not syncing followed all the steps in disconnecting app. Removed the MFP link from Fitbit settings . Reinstalled app selected steps allowed link to fitbit.
    Started yesterday July 4 followed steps to fix and it worked but today it has been down all day and all fixes I know of not working. Used the Check Fitbit link to see if it was down wasn'y any help I also do not know how accurate it is
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Make sure in the app under 'steps' you do NOT have "don't track steps" ticked. If this is ticked you wont receive any syncing info.

Is my above post invisible?? Have any of checked your steps setting? I'm not having an issues.
  • pjmuise
    pjmuise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Christine_72 your post is visible. checked steps. Did find one odd thing I went in to check in where weight and measurements are and today's steps are showing up there and accurate.
    I actually used one of your posts or repost's to correct the issue the first time I had a problem.
    thanks
  • betseyk123
    betseyk123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped updating since June 21ish. Very frustrating. Submitted two help requests to no avail.
  • AshleyVeronica
    AshleyVeronica Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Ok I just unchecked it and ticked the Fitbit option. Should my steps and calories burned undo from my Fitbit now sync and show in my MFP diary? All I want is for my activity to be tracked on MFP from my FB so that I can see my "what you'd weigh in 5 weeks" estimate when I complete my diary. I do also want the info on my FB to display accurately as well though. SOOO confused!
  • Christine_72
    Options

Ok I just unchecked it and ticked the Fitbit option. Should my steps and calories burned undo from my Fitbit now sync and show in my MFP diary? All I want is for my activity to be tracked on MFP from my FB so that I can see my "what you'd weigh in 5 weeks" estimate when I complete my diary. I do also want the info on my FB to display accurately as well though. SOOO confused!

Ashley do a manual sync from your fitbit app, and see if it shows up here, give it a few minutes.
  • brentgeffen
    brentgeffen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started using this as well, and am having the same issue. I don't see the point in using MFP if I can't track calories burned. So frustrated.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    My adjustments aren't showing as of yesterday and the steps don't show up in the app. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of. On a side note, I looked through MFP's known issues and it is a known problem that they are looking into.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    No steps or adjustments here.
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Same problem here too. When I try to re sync it shows a server error on the fit bit side. I bought the fit bit foe the purpose of these working together. It's been a constant nightmare!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    According to a post on Fitbit.com it is a problem on the MFP side.
  • pittmanclan545
    pittmanclan545 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ok.. so I just downloaded MFP and I have a fit bit. I synced both but no steps show up and neither do the calories fit bit says I've burned. Here is my question. If MFP says my goal is 1240 calories per day.. and I burn 2000 calories thru fit bit am I -760 calories for the day?? How do these two apps work together? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question I am just trying to determine how much I am eating and how much I seem to be exercising.
  • LuvmyFurbaby
    LuvmyFurbaby Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Same here!!

I log all my food on MFP and I see that the calorie summaries are listed in the Fitbit app, but the steps are not listed on the MFP app.

I've made sure that the "Do not track steps" is not checked and that the Fitbit Tracker is checked. Re-synced both apps, still not working.

Kinda bummed about that!!!!

• mynameiszara
    mynameiszara Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Really annoyed, it's just stopped working after weeks of working fine. I have deleted and reinstalled both apps repeatedly. Disconnected and reconnected the fitbit app. Unticked and ticked the Fitbit tracker as my step tracking device. I give up. And just like one of the users above says, if I go into the 'progress' section of the app, and select 'fitbit steps' I can see today's step data. So it clearly is transferring from fitbit to mfp on some level. I just don't understand what is happening at all. HELP!