Week 3: Edinburgh, Scotland

Options
13»

Replies

• Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'm very competative too!! Just finished the workouts for the last time! My shoulder muscles are very sore!! It's been good for me though because I do lots of cardio, but I avoid doing any strength training! I went for a walk this morning with a friend. It is so humid here that I had definately worked up a sweat by the end of the walk!

I'm off to camp tomorrow. I should have some internet access, but it could be spotty. If we have videos to do, I might need someone to give me the "described video". I'll see how the wifi is there! On the plus side, there are lots of hills and I'll be doing lots of walking back and forth to buildings!
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Killed it this morning!

I had a GREAT run -- an hour, the weather was gorgeous, I had the road to myself, I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Then I continued that beast mode in the garden -- 3 hours of picking, ripping out pea vines and fences, weeding, digging up the dirt....

By the end of the morning, I was a sweaty mess of mud, bug spray, sun screen and accomplishment. Taking a few minutes here a lunch to catch my breath before shucking/freezing peas and prepping for an evening campfire with friends. I think I've earned a smore!!!!

I hope you all find some time to enjoy being active this weekend!!!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I just did a couple errands by bike instead of by car and added on some extra minutes!

I just had the time to check out the Oregon Fair pics. Not what I expected either! :smile: But looks like fun!
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    OIY, for this week we are currently in LAST PLACE!!!!

I'm aiming for an hour tomorrow, or hopefully more to help bolster our position! Come on team! We are awesome, we can do better!
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ajfuelling wrote: »
    OIY, for this week we are currently in LAST PLACE!!!!

:'( Not good and very frustrating for the ones who are working hard .
  • littlebarry
    littlebarry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Hope everyone's weekend is going well.

I've decided that starting tomorrow, I'm only going to post on the original Team Thread, that the game provided. We're the only team to have a separate group, and I think it's working against us. Any enthusiasm that we try and produce here is being "preached to the Choir". Our own team captain doesn't even seem to post anything useful on it...the only way I knew she was gone this week, was to catch a quick blurb from her wall. This might work if you're on her friends list (we are) but won't help me with someone like jschmid2, who has ignored all of my friend attempts.

This private group is getting so many individual threads, that it's hard to know where to post things. When I needed minutes posted over the 4th, I posted everywhere, because I wasn't sure if anything would be read.

The original team thread is linear, with no side threads, it's accessible from the spreadsheet (link is in "Team 5", upper left corner), and since this is where we need to post our recipes, etc., it seems the best chance of reaching out to the people, who might need encouragement.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

• littlebarry
    littlebarry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    photo-33588.jpg
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I can't do 2 of the challenges because of my injury but I did eat a raspberry :) Will someone log my minutes for me?

Friday 45 (I may have already logged that can"t remember)
    Saturday 55
    Sunday 90

Thanks! And I agree about going back to the main thread to post from now on.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I can't do 2 of the challenges because of my injury but I did eat a raspberry :) Will someone log my minutes for me?

Friday 45 (I may have already logged that can"t remember)
    Saturday 55
    Sunday 90

Thanks! And I agree about going back to the main thread to post from now on.

I got you covered.
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we all had a busy week!! But you still need to input your exercise time! Come on you guys!! We're in last!! We can do this! Download some pokemon go and go for a walk ;)