Weekly Weigh-in: 7-4-2016 AMERICA EDITION

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Happy 4th to all you Americans out there! Please have a safe and sane holiday free of any loss of limb due to firework related goofs.

I had an idea this week. What if we all posted something that we feel we did well as well as an area we could use improvement? If you all like the idea, great! If not, please let me know that my idea was terrible.

If YOU have an idea for something that should be in the weekly post let me know! Have a good week and stay excellent!

Replies

• Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Current weight as of this morning: 292lbs. I guessed I'd hit between 292-293, so weekly goal's been hit. Should I'm going to assume I'll be between 289-290lbs come next Monday.

289lbs would be a milestone for sure, as it'd mark officially 100lbs lost since I started roughly June of last year. Still intend on hitting at least the 220-240 range by December.

For improvements, I can't really think of any. People are typically so busy that the weekly weigh-ins are a good way to keep everyone reminded.
  • Variant3
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I was finally able to pick up a scale this week so no more using my in-laws when we visit.
    • Current: 270.5 lbs
    • Lost: 8.5 lbs
    • Total lost: 9.5 lbs
    • Goal: 250 lbs

I feel like I've made a lot of progress since my last weigh in but have also had some missteps.

Well Done
    • I changed my eating habits at work. Instead of being lazy and grabbing a box of hot pockets I've been taking the time to make myself a nice tomato sandwich with some hard-boiled eggs. It is quite delicious.
    Needs Improvement
    • In the same vein, I've also made a lot of bad choices outside of my lunch at work. Ate fast food about 5 times when I was shooting for 1 at most. This mostly just made me feel lethargic and gross even though it tasted good at the time. Not really worth it at all.

All things considered I only went over my calorie goal once last week so overall I would consider the week a success!

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's progress this week!

Side note: I just discovered that I can access MFP from my pc and not just phone. It makes posting in the group so much easier!
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Don't have a scale just yet, literally have been putting all my money into my debt.
    It's been just the worst here in South Carolina based on just heat, so I know I have dropped a few in the past few days. My Fitness Pal pc side is god, just the best. I hope to just stay on the same track I have been doing few pounds here and there.

Wouldn't say we need improvements, just a few more people to maybe respond. All types of conversations will help all of us achieve our goals.
  • KirbyMLG
    KirbyMLG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy Murrica day guys!

I ended up coming in at 192.5lbs this morning, down 3lbs since last weeks weigh-in. I might end up putting that back on this 4th though, lol. But I'll see if I can keep from gaining by next week.
  • Variant3
    edited July 2016
    Options
    KirbyMLG wrote: »
    I might end up putting that back on this 4th though, lol

Same. Today definitely ended up being an "F it" day. B)B)B)
  • Salamankor
    Salamankor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Down to 185.4 lbs from 191 lbs last Monday. Biggest issue I'm having right now is dinding tome to consistently do a work out.
  • lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Made it to 187! 32 more pounds to go!
    • Trying to run/workout every day.
    • Counting all calories the best that I can.
    • Limiting fast food to once a week.

Good luck to everyone this week!