Aprilfoolbride
Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
edited July 2016 in Social Groups
ba0b06804631f3083ffb5e73e68959c0990872d656c5fb2a72576162f6d08aaa.jpg

Replies

• Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing an aircast on my foot and it has helped a thousand percent! I don't even care that it's ugly as sin. And I'm grateful I can take it off for showering, sleeping, etc.

Thanks for asking, as far as the kiddo's ADHD diagnosis, I'm starting to read books and reach out for referrals. Trying to find a family therapist that can help us and looking at more structured pre-K programs.

Had only one day of unhealthy eating over the 3-day weekend, which isn’t great but could have been worse. We ended up with a TON of leftover sweets that I’m trying to get rid of.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing good April.

Val, i am doing same thing recording food more for health reasons.

I am in Lincoln city at motel with close view of ocean, feels great after long day driving.. I had bad sleeping night, sun at ball game yesterday got to me, we left after a few innings. Also doing road work on 101 few hours from here that stopped me for a whole hour...with being alone, cell not working i felt nuts!

Tomorrow i drive to where i use to live in WA and staying with friend. I have to rest up, going to nia dance with her Thursday morning.

Waiting for sun to go down almost all the way before i walk on beach, i want no more sun. It was weird, i drank lots of water, was dressed cool with big hat, only 68 degrees but sun baked me!

• agingwithfitness
    Options
    Sleep issues me to Val, hope you like new camp.

I have had 3 nights in a row now with only a few hours sleep. I went slow at nia, had to go they were doing special routine for me. Then girls brunch party i barely hung in there. We went for walk by my old house, they are building another garage for their boat.

I miss being here but like things about new place too so maybe it was good to be back.

Going to take Benedryl tonight, i have to sleep!
  • agingwithfitness
    Options
    Sleep is still tough only had one night good all week. Ugh! Eating good, staying with my skinny friend who eats healthy.

The wedding was nice, i head home tomorrow. Going to do a short hike before we leave here in Coeur d alene today.