Who's up for a mini challenge next week? Starts Monday July 11th

Options
2»

Replies

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    atrosper wrote: »
    haven't even thought about doing the daily mini challenges, and frankly haven't been in the group at all this week. I've been house/dog sitting all week and haven't had computer or wifi access, plus I've been working weird hours. I have been walking twice a day all this week, except for Friday where it was only once, for 15 minutes or so each time. The perks of watching a dog that doesn't get walked very much. The only downside is that the dog doesn't get walked very much so I'm limited in my walking, because I'm used to going 3-4 mile each outing, and right now I'm limited to less than a mile each outing.

So that doggie is learning how to walk farther and farther each time.... tee hee!!

I haven't been able to fit the challenge in this week either.. worked for 3 days, dr appointment in the city and then shopping for more supplies to finish our bathroom reno... mow grass at my mom's house (only takes an hour and half of walking!!) then clean my house before company arrived on Saturday morning....
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    If you want you can repeat this mini challenge this week before we bump up next week.