Introductions - and failures...

Options
2»

Replies

• dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    High dose magnesium gals. That's the most productive solution I found when it was my problem.
    Or try carnivore..

Second the magnesium!!! I take 2-3 500 mg capsules at bedtime for sleep and constipation relief! @Sunny_Bunny_ I am debating on going carnivore. Did you have any initial problems switching from lchf to this WOE?

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    dmariet116 wrote: »
    High dose magnesium gals. That's the most productive solution I found when it was my problem.
    Or try carnivore..

Second the magnesium!!! I take 2-3 500 mg capsules at bedtime for sleep and constipation relief! @Sunny_Bunny_ I am debating on going carnivore. Did you have any initial problems switching from lchf to this WOE?

Not at all. I almost immediately noticed things were better. Very similar to when I first went low carb.
    I even lost weight after having been stalled for months. Though, I've actually put that back on. I am eating more vegetables than that first month of carnivore though. But not as many as before. Since I actually do like them, and can handle them in small amounts, I keep eating them to a point. So, I think I have a bit of digestive inflammation that explains the weight, though not enough to keep me from eating vegetables completely.
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Echo all said above for magnesium, I take Chelated Magnesium glycinate (read somewhere that "ate" was the way to go.) Doesn't upset stomach and aids in preventing constipation. Also occasionally will have celery filled with whipped cream cheese, or when the carb count permits I will mix plain, full fat yogurt with 1/4 cup Fiber One cereal.