New here

Options
LokiGrrl
LokiGrrl Posts: 156 Member
I'm 44 and my formerly clockwork cycle is now all over the place (at the doctor, they ask when my last period was and I have no idea so I usually just make something up). It disturbs me, I guess, because since age 12 you could set your watch by me. My mom had a hysterectomy in her mid 30s so I have no idea how the whole process works, very cool to find this group. I'm working on losing quite a bit of weight that may or may not be related to perimenopause. Glad to meet you all. I'm pretty erratic about posting on message boards but I'll probably be here lurking even if I'm not posting. :p

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Hi.. It's a tough time of life and losing weight is so difficult... We all need all the support we can get!
  • artsyfarts700
    artsyfarts700 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been informed I'm in a state of perimenopause
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I've been informed I'm in a state of perimenopause

Welcome!
  • LokiGrrl
    LokiGrrl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sabine I adore your icon.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    LokiGrrl wrote: »
    Sabine I adore your icon.

Thanks! I love it too. Dia de los 3PO.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh ... I thought it was a funny sort of flower .....
  • dagucrew
    dagucrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sabine thank you so much for the invitation! I am so disheartened. My friend is a Beachbody coach and has asked me to join her challenge. I was thinking "yes" maybe it would be the 'right' formula. Then I went to the dr. and now I'm thinking there is no formula except patience. Will the weight EVER come off?