Pizza bowl recipe?

Options
macchiatto
macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
Someone posted an easy pizza bowl recipe on here recently but I can't find the thread. Might have been @Dragonwolf? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Replies

• karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Like a pizza dough bowl or like a pizza toppings casserole like the one I made a few weeks back and posted on here?
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    ER.
    MAH.
    GERD.

Wonder if you could accomplish that with the Fat Head dough recipe...

• pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I made pizza cups couple years ago for the kids. Wonder if that would be easier with the fat head dough because it would not need to be stretched over a bowl?

2qsb4tc.jpg

2rfg3gx.jpg
  • neweuquol
    neweuquol Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bjwoodzy wrote: »
    ER.
    MAH.
    GERD.

Wonder if you could accomplish that with the Fat Head dough recipe...

The fathead dough makes a decent calzone so I do not see why not.
  • macchiatto
    Options
    I don't remember a dough in the one that was posted (might have just been cheese and toppings?) but those look amazing, too. Thanks! :)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    @macchiatto - I tagged you in it but I think this might be where you'll find your pizza bowl - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10415953/things-i-hate-on-lchf/p3
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Somewhat off topic but I made the Fathead Pizza yesterday - it was SO FREAKING GOOD!!!! Now I KNOW I can stick with this WOE. Just wanted to throw that out there if there are any lurkers.
  • macchiatto
    Options
    Phrick wrote: »
    @macchiatto - I tagged you in it but I think this might be where you'll find your pizza bowl - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10415953/things-i-hate-on-lchf/p3

Yes!! And it was @Dragonwolf. Thanks so much! :)

For anyone else who is now curious, this is what she had posted:

As for pizza, my favorite thing to do now is toss some shredded cheese in a bowl, toss in a small dollop of home made pizza sauce, and half a dozen or so pepperonis (or more if you want, 6-8 works well for me), and toss it in the microwave for about 30 seconds or long enough to melt the cheese. Mix it all together before and/or after melting, and enjoy. Pizza in a bowl! :D
  • macchiatto
    Options
    I made it and it is so good! And even quicker and easier than skillet pizza.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    I mix in pork rind crumbs at the end, and it gives the taste and feeling that I've gotten some crust.