Weekly Weigh-in: 7-11-2016

Options
Variant3
Variant3 Posts: 44 Member
Hello everyone! Another week another Weigh-in. Things are kind of slowing down around the group, so even if we don't post that much let's be sure to stick with those good habits!

B) Have a good week everyone! B)

Replies

• lightpohl
    lightpohl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Down to 186.8. I think last weeks weigh-in was a little bit too low. Still on track for about a pound a week.

Best of luck to everyone this week!
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Only lost about 1 pound but keeping at it. Been working 30 hours of OT for the past few weeks. Don't know when it will slow down but keeping at the right foods to eat.

While the posts my be slowing down lets keep our head right. A plug any place on your own podcast or show or a place for friends would really help. Everyone should feel at home to post away! Love ya folks!
  • Ecotope
    Ecotope Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    256.6 down from 275 starting at the end of May. (Kinda cheating on this one since I need to eat and rehydrate after my work out), but I liked the number too much not to take it ;)

It seems to be long dead with conversation, but I also found an old Giant Bomb fitbit tracker group. There's still several people with their fitbits hooked up and recording. Going to try and do some thread necromancy on their original thread and see if any of them want to cross pollinate with this group

https://www.fitbit.com/group/2245S6
  • Salamankor
    Salamankor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Down to 183.6 lbs. Still making progress. Gonna keep on keepin on.
  • Paskill
    Paskill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Had a rough day of drinking and eating last Saturday (Usually a bi-monthly thing) and ended up putting myself back up a few pounds. Weighing myself this morning I came out at 289, which is still down 3lbs from last week, but I could be 286 if I hadn't done that. Ah well, I won't be hitting booze until mid-August anyways, so I got time to get myself down to roughly 275-278 by then.
  • ColtonrDaniels
    ColtonrDaniels Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Life happens and throws us a curve ball, gotta take a hit and keep on swinging. Keep at it friend:)