Don't have to kill yerself!

Options
xabachay
xabachay Posts: 12 Member
I've always read the term: max benefit at lowest impact, but never really got it till recently.

So ... I've been working out ... but not hard, and not long. I will prefac the rest with yes, I was blessed with the body type that takes to working out very fast... I see results in half the normal time. But this time was different...

I got a Weider Weight machine from a friend a few weeks ago; I set it up in my living room with the full intention of using it a few times a day ... which I have. Maybe 3-5 minutes at a time, during commercials. And let me tell you ... even just that little bit has made a noticeable impact. My forearms are gaining mass, as well as a very nice definition to my triceps. More definition is what I was wanting, but the added mass is just that much more .... lol - icing on the cake.

Point is: do like the doc's are telling us old farts. You don't have to do a lot. You don't have to nearly kill yourself with hours' long routines at the gym. Just "DO" something, a few minutes a day. Eat right, walk a bit ... BE the health you want.

Replies

• xabachay
    xabachay Posts: 12 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    That was just a few days before my birthday... still at it and at day5 on the Supreme 90 Day workout. Best news: I've already lost 14 pounds and been eating very good. I think the days of nukrowave burritos are behind me...