What health issues do you have?

Options
redhawk553
redhawk553 Posts: 107 Member
I am overweight, I am diabetic, I have a pituitary tumor, IBS, osteoarthritis, restless leg syndrome, herniated disc pressing on my sciatic nerve, high blood pressure and now trouble with pain in arms and hands. Everyday is a struggle, but things became worse when my mom passed(Oct. 2015) I went downhill. I am now beginning my journey to become healthy again, it is what my mom would want.

Replies

• NannyG55
    NannyG55 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about your loss, but I agree that she would want you to be healthy. Even with our disabilities I know that taking baby steps when can accomplish our goals. I'm with you and want to encourage you that you can do this.
  • gossett331
    gossett331 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS and instead of going on pills for it I decided with the help of a nutritionist to change the way I eat instead. In the two months I have been on the Paleo plan I have lost 23 lbs and have had less pain with my arthritis. I am 43 years old and I have 228 lbs left to lose. I look forward to getting to know you and taking this journey through weight loss and a healthier life with you. On a good note I am 7 lbs away from my first goal and I am looking forward to the reward. ( I am taking an overnight trip with some of the ladies from my church)
    :)