Motivation accountability and support july 11 thru 17

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
Good afternoon

New week, new goals!!! How is everyone doing this week!! What are some of your goals???

This week my goals are too log and get on track after vacation
Drink lots more water i am slacking a bit
Eat breakfast at home

Replies

• classykaren
    classykaren Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Try to stay on food plan, drink water and walk a little everyday.
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    1. Continue drinking water daily 6-8 16oz bottles. **completed
    2. Continue working on 75 grams of protein per day **completed
    3. Add 1 intentional flight of steps per day over the normal up and down the steps. **completed
    4. Continue to try to get a fruit/veggie in with each meal and snack. *4 out of 6 meals
    5. Since I am limited in the weight I can lift, start with 3lb weights, do arm exercises. 5 different exercises, 3 sets, 15 reps each. ** Was asked by the Dr. to hold off until Wednesday to start any arm exercises.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My goals are to stay strict on my eating because I have a wine festival to go to on Saturday. So far so good! Daily weight is going down. Hoping for a great weigh in on Friday!
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've been doing horrible with eating and my Beachbody on Demand workouts,

BUT

I have been getting out and walking around trying to catch all the Pokemon!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I've been sick so not as consistent with goals. I have logged daily and worked on emotional eating triggers which is feeling like an insurmountable obstacle. On the fun side, I have plans to go on an adventure with my niece and nephews which usually means lots of being active.

• HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Three days post holidays and my work stress is back up to where it was before work, on top of that i am in charge at work next week which means more stress yay good times!
    I ate horribly today had a good week prior though, tomorrow start again!

• bevkidd1
    bevkidd1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Going on a day trip tomorrow with my cousin to hopefully get out of this heat for at least a little while. I just need a break and need to get out of this house. I never do anything and never go anywhere..so this weekend I am going. Don't know what I'm going to do once I get there...any ideas?