Fun foods

Options
gossett331
gossett331 Posts: 88 Member
Face it diets don't last long if you just eat the same boring food day in and day out. What are some of the fun foods you have made? I just made a Paleo version of buckeye ice cream. A sweet treat to keep me on track and still get to enjoy a summer tradition. Even my nephews liked it and they think healthy food is yucky. So here's a challenge for the group find a way to make whatever your craving in a healthy way. There are loads of recipe sites out there. Paleo versions of lot's of treats are vegan, glutton free, dairy free and refined sugar free and they taste great. Be sure to post here your fun food.

B)

Replies

• mycoffeetherapy
    mycoffeetherapy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am raiding my garden for new ideas to eat. It is so tasty and I forget how much I love veggies. The great thing about veggies is they have almost no calories. I am putting oyster sauce on everything.... even when grilling veggies. It is my fun food.
  • gossett331
    gossett331 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My new best friend is SunButter I love this stuff I can eat with apples and make Thai peanut sauce out of it and even Ice cream and smoothies. I can't have peanuts but this product taste like peanut butter so much that I am not missing my Jiff.