Seeking Pals with Open Diaries

Options
Gatus98
Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
I'd love to stalk your food diaries if you'll add me. I think that I eat pretty clean, but I'm still learning and would love some ideas and support.

Replies

• KellyMarie528
    Options
    I just opened mine to friends (of which I don't have any yet lol). I must warn, I don't eat clean all the time! Had a donut this morning LOL
  • MorningWhispers
    Options
    You can add me. My diary is open. I am not perfect, but getting there.

There are some processed foods its just easier to buy than to try and make from scratch or do without (ie. whole wheat wraps and ketchup to name two of them).

My biggest goal is to not put any empty calories into my body. I want everything I eat to have some real nutritional value.
  • SnackPack
    SnackPack Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy and tracking my intake is where my battle is won and lost. I am looking for friends I can be inspired by and learn from. I am willing to look at and share comments on others food diary's actively. I am into eating fairly naturally and shoot for non processed food for a majority of my diet.

If your active, feel free to add me...
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not 100%, but I do pretty well.

ETA: Though my diary is pretty boring, I tend to eat a lot of the same things to keep it simple.
  • leroyizzy
    leroyizzy Posts: 55
    Options
    I try to keep it clean and eat a variety of awesome stuff... Add me :smile: and please ignore the cookies and candy bar! Lol! Tomorrow is a new day! :tongue:
  • leroyizzy
    leroyizzy Posts: 55
    Options
    @ morning whisp- ketchup is actually really easy, and super delish too! I don't eat a ton of it which may make a difference but worth the effort if you ask me!
  • wideeyedla
    wideeyedla Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Non-proselytizing Paleo person who doesn't do the entire organic thing and mostly keeps it clean as a whistle 6 days a week. Diary is open, but my macros are strange. Trying to curb effects of fibromyalgia, so I am high fat, low carb. More friends is a nice thing :)
  • scubar17
    scubar17 Posts: 43
    Options
    Feel free to stalk my diary. I eat pretty clean.
  • lesliefb
    lesliefb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, so feel free to add me. I would not yet call myself a clean eater, but I am making progress toward it. (Please ignore yesterday's diary..... lol)
  • lesliefb
    lesliefb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My biggest goal is to not put any empty calories into my body. I want everything I eat to have some real nutritional value.

That's a great attitude!
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish. I eat a fairly low carb, whole food diet that helps me maintain my weight loss and also helps control my blood sugar levels.
  • QueenWino
    QueenWino Posts: 106
    Options
    You can add me as I love to cook and make healthy meals. Huge warning that I had a depression week of eating off and on recorded! In general, I spend at least 6 hours a week going through Clean Eating magazine, Eating Well, Cooking Light, etc and make meal plans.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I aim for 80% clean, 20% less so.

I just started re-logging stuff. Just a note that this weekend is my birthday so I did have some items I wouldn't normally :)

Typically though I make as much of my meals on Sunday so I can easily eat them during the week. It generally consists of fish, chicken, some beef, sweet potato and veggies, brown rice and quinoa. I supplement where needed during the week.
  • doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, please feel free to add --
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    My diary is open I am usually clean but today has been a bad day. Anyone can add me.
  • ZB1110
    ZB1110 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm also not perfect, but I make a lot of stuff from scratch, so if I'm eating cake I'm making it lol.
  • peggymdellinger
    peggymdellinger Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me as well. I'm eating "clean-er"... I doubt that I'll ever eat perfectly clean, but almost all of the "processed" foods that you'll see in my diary (besides when I eat out, which fast food is also a no-no and I usually try to stick with non-burger sandwich places) are organic or locally sourced. I also have an organic home garden from which I get a good deal of veggies. My milk and milk products are raw and locally sourced, and my meats are either organic or locally sourced, pasture raised. All grains are whole and organic. :smile:

Oh... and the whole gluten free thing... yeah, that's not gonna happen. I stay away from refined grains, but whole wheat and I are not breaking up.

Ugh, I also have to get away from honey roasted nuts and lunch meat. They're on my current "must get rid of" list.
  • ghostrider1970
    ghostrider1970 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Most o the time clean eating low carb or carb cycling
  • toomanydogs99
    toomanydogs99 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I try toeat low carb and clean.
  • katerinavonhummel
    Options
    :wink: